The Limit

Time Travel

Ren's P.O.V.

"Can you not leave?"

"What will I tell the children when they find out you're gone?"

"Who will take care of me now, who will cook me terrible meals everyday?"

"Can you stay for a bit longer? Jeonghan would be heartbroken if he finds out you left."

JR's words kept on echoing through my mind the whole day, but I want to stay, I really want to if I can, but I know its useless because my days here are limited because I don't belong in this time, in this story.

I've been living in the Pledis villa 10 years already. JR's brothers, Aron, Baekho, and Minhyun thought that I was just a normal old grandfather who was abandoned by his family.

Little did they know that I was their brother's deceased wife, the old lady who died 10 years ago who hadn't live to see her grandchildren grow up.

Yes, Ren GRANDMA died before his grandchildren were born, even before her fourth daughter turned ten, only her husband lived and took care of their daughters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the family dinner at the Pledis villa dinning hall, JR gathered his three brothers, and four daughters.

They sat together at the biggest mahogany table in the balcony of the villa. Potted cedars, boxwood and dense yew give the space a lush, garden feel, the perfect spot for Ren's last conversation with his loved ones before the time machine brings him back to the era where he belongs, and face the consequences of the contract he signed just to live the ten unforgettable, most cherished years of his life with his family.

"Sojin, Yura, Minah, Hyeri... " Ren called the names of her beloved daughters, and kissed their foreheads one by one.

"I called you here so we could discuss something about your dead mother.." JR hesitantly muttered, trying to stop the tears that's threatening to fall from his sad eyes.

"Uhmm.." Ren tried to speak up but the hot tears fell on his old, wrinkled face stopped him from speaking a word.

Silence and confusion filled the air. Minhyun, Baekho and their daughters had a puzzled look on their faces. Hyeri, the youngest, wiped Ren's tears with her handkerchief.

"Are you alright grandpa?" Minah stood up, hugging the two old man, and caressing her father's back.

When the grandfathers stopped crying, Ren decided that his family deserves to know the truth behind his past, and hopes that his story would become a lesson for those who will listen to it.

"I'm okay Hyeri-dear, I'm okay" Ren wiped his tears and finally starts to talk.

"Remember the story the I told you when Hyeri turned 20?"

"Time Paradox." intelligent Sojin uttered, giving old Ren a completely perplexed look.

"Yes, that story."

"What about it grandpa?"

"The boy lived as a girl, who eventually became a highly respected, and elderly member of the Time travelling fraternity, then disguises herself as a pilot to complete her most difficult mission, a date with destiny, meeting a certain drifter and save her from her cruel destiny. That was an unfinished story"

"That was very interesting, will you tell us the rest tonight?" Yura leniently asked, kindly smiling at the old man in front of her as she usually does.

"Uhmm. That boy went back in the time before she met the vagabond, avoided the drifter that was supposed to be the mother of his baby, decided to live his life as a woman, married, had four four beautiful daughters, and died before her fourth daughter turned ten. That orphan boy's name who turned into a woman was Choi MinKi..."

Before Ren could continue his story, his time was over and he disappeared like bubble in front of everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

This chapter was made to make you guys more confused with my messy and complicated story XD

Maybe I would make special chapters to unlock more mysteries if this story gets a certain amount of views .ʕ ◕ヮ◕ ʔ.

Feedbacks please and please let me know of the part that got you confused, I will explain it you  v(=∩_∩=)フ