I miss you

I thought that you will be here with me for forever[ONE-SHOT]

I thought you will be with me for forever.

 

 

 

“How did he get into accident?”she burst into tears when she heard that news from her yesung oppa.

 

“He got hit by truck and he’s critical right now. Please pray for him”yesung oppa looked down and his tears finally revealed.

 

Slowly, her knees turned to jelly and she can’t stand anymore. She bites her bottom lips tried to deny the facts. Suddenly, she could feel her stomach start to give her a pain. Her vision turned to blur and she saw her husband vision before her world turned to blank.

 

 

 

If anything happened to me, I’ll become the sky to watch over you and our children.

 

 

 

She was looking at the sky from the room. She took a deep breath before she took a look at her husband. She put her palm on her husband and planted a sweet kiss on his bare forehead. She intertwined her finger with him and kissed it.

 

“Honey, I’m going to take a vacation at the island until I give birth to our daughter. Yes honey, it’s a girl. I wish you could follow me to do the scanning but you refuse to open your eyes. I’ll miss you. I’m going tomorrow and the only person that can stop me from leaving is just you. Ilove you honey.” She said and slowly she cracked a smile on her lips and her tears flowing again. She kissed his forehead again before she went. She let go of his hand and went to the door.

“I’ll wait for you”

 

And she went away without hesitation.

 

 

 

Will you always be my side? Will you? Like what you promise to our priest that we’re going to go through all the fate together?

 

 

 

The cried awake her from the bad dream and she took a looked at beside her. It’s him. He still sleeping soundly and didn’t realize that her daughter is crying.

 

“Honey, wake up. Jihyun is crying right now. Go feed her with milk”she pushed her husband body softly. Her husband whined a bit before he rubbed his eyes. He went to the kitchen and went to their angel as they call her Jihyun.

After he finished feeding jihyun milk, slowly he climbed to the bed and hugging her from the back.

 

“I miss you so much. For 5 month I left you alone but this time I promise you I won’t leave you anymore. I’ll be there for you for forever”he whispered to her ears. She turned back and facing her husband face. She cupped his face and kissed his forehead.
 

“Promise?”she held out her pinky finger.

 

“Promise”He’s intertwined his pinky finger with her and let her head leaning on his chest.

 

 

 

I’m going and I’m sorry for didn’t fulfill my promises to you.

 

 

 

“He’s missing oppa. He just left a note to me that he’s going. That’s all”she hold yesung hand asking him for explanation why did he left her.

 

“He’s good. Don’t worry”yesung sighed.

 

“Really?” she sobbed. Her eyes are red and puffy because crying for the whole day.

 

“Yes, he is and don’t cry. He doesn’t like to see you crying because of him”yesung try to calm her down by wiping her tears.

 

“If anything’s happen, please tell me immediately”she said.

 

Yesung just nodded and pulled her into his arms. Without her realize, yesung tears just fall into the ground.

 

 

 

Promises are meant to be broken.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t tell you that he’s gone already. It’s hard for me”Donghae said that with tears in his eyes.

 

She tried to smile to endure the pain in her heart but her tears keep flowing down like a river, it won’t stop.

 

“I’m sorry too. I know that you’ve wait for him for a long time and I guess this is the right time for me to tell you”Yoona said it while hugging her.

 

“I know but please excuse me for a while, I want to talk with him”she said it letting the tears flow. Both of them nodded and went to yesung and jihyun that wait at his car.

 

Slowly, she traced her hand at the tombstone.

 

Cho Kyuhyun.

 

You broke your promise again. I really thought that you won’t. When we’re together, we never fought. I thought that you’re the best person that I ever had. You keep saying to me that you won’t leave me alone. You make me wait for you. You make me like a fool. You’re the cruelest person that I’ve ever met, do you know that? How I wish you could come back to me, showering me with your love but how could you do this to me? How could you leave me alone? You’re mean. Do you know that? Now how am I going to live without you? Jihyun still small and she need her father’s love.

 

Its start to rain but she didn’t move an inch at all.

 

I love you Kyuhyun. I really do. You said that you’re going to be the sky right? Are you crying right now? Please don’t cry because I hate it when you cry. You’re not here and how am I going to wipe your tears? I love you. I promise you I will raise jihyun nicely. I know that you will protect us from any danger right? You’ll be looking after us. That was your responsibility. I love you and no one could replace your place. If the fate state that I’ll be together with someone again, you don’t have to worry because you have to know that you will always be in my heart. Always be.

 

 

I love you for forever, honey.