just friends part 2 Suhyun

Funny how time changes everything

It's my birthday, today I am a year oler and still without my dearest friend, he pushed me to sing better and never scolded me even when I did wrong. When I was scared of crowds he kept me close and when he knew I would wonder off he would hold my hand to keep me on a straight path. But that oppa was bad, he would play with me like I was a toy, he stared at me like I was the only think left in the world but I am sure he did the same to other girls. He was already greater than the greatest star, the god among gods. So bright was his smile when he saw a fan and how hard he worked when they cheered him on. He was meant for me, I was just his friends cute little sister. I was just a girl he was a man. A man would want a women. 

It's why I changed, why I took the chance with chanhyuk and decided to become a star too, a smaller star but hopefully it meant we could be closer and I could understand him. I was 13 when I met sehun and realised why people go crazy for idols becuase he was the prefect guy caring and sweet but he could be annoying and was human.

 

Sehun hasn't spoke to be in 3 months not since we released our album. I don't know why. I saw him on music shows and bowed to his group as they were our sunbaes but he didn't react he jsut smiled sadly at me. Silent tears rolled down my eyes as I left. I didn't understand but chanhyuk said he needed to keep image, but we are just friends how could anyone think him a god among men was with me a plain simple girl. 

 

It's my birthday and one of my best friends isn't here. The person I want to tell my hopes and dreams too. The person who helped me tame wild classes of naughty children who thought I was a push over teacher. The guy that taught me to dance when I asked not questioning my motives. He was my strength and I am scared I made him run from me deciding to be another star, a smaller star that could just rest next to him. 

(Third person)

*BUZZZ*BUZZZ*BUZZZZ* .......PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME UP! *BUZZZ*BUZZZZ*BUZZZ*

"Hello?" Suhyun answered the phone, hearing heavy breathing like someone had been running for their lives. "Suhyunnie?" The strong maseculin tones of Sehun's voice asked. "Suhyun, I am sorry. I am running late. I'll be there soon." He rushed out without waiting for a response. "Oppa? Everyone is leaving soon. You don't have to come." Suhyun answered woefully. He was obviously exhausted and didn't need to come she was being selfish. "Please....please just wait for me. Promise?" He breathed down the phone as he chased a taxi down. "Oppa...it's okay..Don't wor" She was cut off. "Lee Su Hyun promise me you won't leave until I get there." He never said her full name and his seriousiness was pushed through the phone line. Suhyun began to nod forgetting it was a phone call. "Yes, I promise." with that sehun put the phone down and directed the taxi driver.

 

"Suhyun, lee hi is leaving. I am too have fun with your friends. Call me if there is any problems." Chanhyuk said walking into the hallway where Suhyun took her call. "Yeah, okay. No problem. I am just waiting for someone. So might stay later than the rest."She said in a hushed voice. Chanhyuk knowing all too well it was his hyung on the phone he was worried but for other reason than leaving suhyun on her own. More leaving Suhyun with a man. A man who had great intrest in his little sister dispite the lack of interation.