Day 66

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oddiegaa..."

Mino walks faster in front of her. He smiles and paces up. Jinhee is struggling to reach him.

"Ya!Ya!Song Min Ho! Wait for me you aish!"

That boy in blue sweater looks at her and laughs. He sure loves to tease me,huh?

"Omooo that's Song Min Ho and Baek Jin Hee!"

Some fangirls already captured their photo. Camera didn't stop rolling and filming them.

"Mino-yaaaaaaaaah!"

Mino stops his jog and turns to her. He smiles and waits for her. He pats her head and circle his arm around her shoulder.

"Kajaa, you need to go jogging sometimes. You ran out of breath,"

"Tsk. I need sleep more that it,"

Mino laughs and nods. 

"Oh, we're here,"

"Heol?Noraebang?"

A giant sign of a karaoke place held on. Mino grins and held his hand inside.

* * * * * * *

"Aaahh, you copy Jiyong Oppa and Youngbae Oppa just like in Infinity Challenge don't you?"

He pinchs her cheeks.

"Since when you call them by their name?Jiyong Oppa?Heol..."

"I'm a fan!Who cares I call him like that?People around the world does too..."

Mino sulks and watch the screen to choose a song. Jinhee watches him sulking and pinch his cheeks.

"Don't sulk, you just show how jealous you are..."

"Nega?Huh! In your dreams!"

Jinhee slaps his hand and choose a song. She smiles and grabs the mic.

"You don't need to tell me how to sing. KAJAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Mino laughs with her choice of the song.

"...ahjumma style.."

* * * * * * *

They were busy playing around instead choosing the right song for their performance. Exhausted, they sat down for a while and let random music played.

“Jjinjja, we shouldn’t play like this anymore. We run out of time,”

“Hahahahahaha..yeah,”

Mino seriously look at the screen and choosing a song.

“Here, try it,”

Jinhee frowns and saw the song.

“Wae I have to sing this song?Shouldn’t we sing a more fun song?”

Mino smiles and pats her head.

“This is our story Jinhee-yah. I wanted to show everyone about how we feels to each other..”

Jinhee blushed and gaze her eyes away

* * * * * * *

“Oh wasso?Mianhae, I’m just running from a fan signing event,”

Mino walks into one of YG Ent.’s studio. Here, he saw Jinhee was reading a magazine waiting for him.

“Gwaenchanaa, I know almighty Mino is doing his duty,”

Mino smiles and pinch her cheeks.

“Okay!Now let’s do the job!”

For many hours, they are practicing together and records the performance. They play along really well together, and seems like they will done a great job then.

“Oh, should I sing like this?”

Mino hears her voice. He nods and give some explanations.

“Ohh..busy?”

Kang Seung Yoon opens the studio and smiles.

“Nae we’re busy so leave us alone,”

“Ani..hyung. You must have a person here to give you some advice,”

Seungyoon walks in and sit in the sofa. Mino growls and focused again with her notes.

“Listen noona, I’m a lead vocalist in WINNER, so I have so much to teach you about,”

Jinhee’s eyes sparkling happily. She brings her notes to Seungyoon and starts tutoring session. Mino holds his anger and look at him on fire.

You bastard Kang Seung Yoon!

* * * * * * *

Zico was done from his work. He looks at the clock and it’s already 11 p.m. He grabs his phone and saw so many chat messages for him. Most of them is a girl group member. He busy erasing all of them but when a name shows he stops. He smiles and replies to her cooly.

Oppa are you busy?

“No. Just done with work,”

“..eung…want to go grab some coffe?”

“..sure,”

* * * * * * *

Jinhee is washing the plates in the kitchen. Mino shows up from the door. He waves his hand to her

“Yo!”

“Yo!”

She laughs at him and prepared some food.

“You must be hungry. I cooked some chicken here,”

Mino sits in front of her and smiles.

“It must be We Got Married than Apartment 15 here,”

Jinhee slaps his cheek.

“Wake up, moron!”

“Hahahaha. Oh, are you ready for tomorrow’s performance?”

“Ah waeeee you make me reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter