Day 61

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That girl in ponytail is heading towards the warehouse. She brought 1 zak of rice in her back from the truck and bring it inside the warehouse.

"Yaahh look at this yeojaa,"

The Mr. Head smiles at her and giving her a thumbs up. She smiles to him and gives him a thumbs up back.

"Aigooo yah hyung,she is like a monster there,how come a yeoja can bring those heavy zak in her back like that,"

One of her co-worker sighed at him. He slaps his back hard and make him go to work again.

"Jinhee-yah,that is the last one. Here,this is your payment,"

Jinhee runs towards him and politely bows. She takes the money from him and bows again.

"Gomawoyo sajjangniim. Tomorrow I can come again right?"

"Suuuureee. I need a strong people like you to help my bussiness. Not like that lazy one,geez…"

She holds her laugh while all her men co worker is mumbling. She bows again and left the scene.

"Yaaahuuuu 1000 won for this day! Oh I'm late to the cafe!"

She run with all of her might.

* * * * * * * * *

"You looks really ugly," Somi looks at her sweating and drenched in sweat.

Jinhee smacks Somi's head.

"Yaaa! I can be beautiful later if I'm rich,"

"Tsk. In your dream,"

Jinhee laughs and take her apron.

"How's your job in warehouse?", Somi asks curiously

"I think it's good jjinjja. I just need to have a strong stamina,"

"Oh i believe you had it already,"

They both laughs and prepares the bread into the oven.

"….Jinhee yah?"

"Mwo?"

"..how about Mino-ssi?It's been 3 weeks right?"

Jinhee's smile already disappeared. She turns her back and walks to the fryer.

"…nan mollaa,"

* * * * * * * * *

Mino finished the last schedule in that week. WINNER is now taking a break for 2 days before get to another event again. He walks inside his bedroom and laying in his bed.  

"Pheww what a day,"

He looks at his phone and scrolling down the chat app. Aahh, she didn't even contact me…

"Sure she didn't. Because I was rude at her. But why I am worried to her?where does she lives now?what is she doing now?

Mino wakes up and went to the bathroom. He thinks he needs a cold shower to calm down.

* * * * * * * * *

YG Head Yang Hyunsuk is in a meeting with his manager. Mino can't help but feeling anxious in the waiting room. Seungyoon jumps to him and brings some coffe.

"You look so tense hyung. Wae?"

"..ah ani. Just tired,"

Jinwoo looks to them and sighs. He plays with his phone instead.

"…must be about your variety show with Jinhee Noona. Hyung,just focus to this comeback please…"

"..nae,"

Seungyoon sighs and walks to the door.

* * * * * * * * *

"It's been decided that the filming is going again Mino yah, and we should make it as natural as ever please don't act odd or the viewers get the wrong idea…"

"Uh-huh,"

The manager continues.

"…you should gone back to the apartment this night. The cameraman is installing the camera for tomorrow,”

Mino nods faintly.

* * * * * * * * *

What time is it?she didn't coming home? It's already midnight and Jinhee not yet to show up in the house. Mino walks around again and again. He looks into the front door. No presence. He looks at his phone. Should I call her?

Ah aniya! How come I should contacted her first!

"…but if something happens to her…"

Mino froze at that think. How about that?

Click!

The front door opens and Jinhee is coming inside. She looks at him and so does him.

"Coming late?"

"..ah..yes..from work,"

It's more awkward than the first time they met. Jinhee opens her coat and walks inside.

"…i'll go take a bath first,"

Jinhee walks pass him and went to her bedroom. Mino sits in the kitchen, making some tea.

Is her really Jinhee? How people can be more skinny just in few weeks? She looks really tired and pale. As thin as crackers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter