Chapter 2

Hi there, new assistant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every second and hour just made Eunjung’s mind drive crazy about the guy staring at her. She can’t focus on the file that she need to investigate and she was also can’t able to do any work because of Jimin.


She clench her fist with anger was mixed trhough her mind. She felt like wanted to punch Jimin face and trying to rip all those smile. “Arghhh, this is so frustrating!” She finally out of temper. She is not someone that you can play easily.


Jimin’s jump out from his chair as he was starled by Eunjung’s scream. “The hell you’re doing Ham Eunjung!” Jimin is finally back from his trance.


“Can you just stop staring at me shorty!”


“I’m your boss, don’t use those words on me. You’re also shorty!” Jimin scoffed her back with a teasing smirked.


“Well, this is totally natural for a girl height. It doesn’t like you shorty!”


“I said don’t call me that!”


“I don’t care, I like to call you that from now on”

 


The fought was made a loud noisy in their room which is caused a lot of curious to the employee.


“Oh my god, what’s happened right there?” The other girl spoke up.


“I don’t know but it is better if we’re just stay and not get involve with this situation”


“I heard a new girl just get a promotion in this company. I bet, she is must be our boss girlfriend”


“Yeah maybe, that’s why they love to fight”


A lot of gossip and bad mouthing had been spread after they heard the fight between Jimin and Eunjung. Jiyeon, the one who is taking her rest on her office during her recess, heard everything that their just said.


“Jimin and Eunjung are couple?” Jiyeon tilt her head to look at her cousin office. “What?” She quickly met Seokjin and told him everything.


“Oppa!” Seokjin who was busy typing on his laptop was jump off from his seat as Jiyeon came abruptly without knocked his door and shouted all those.


“Jiyeon-yah, please knock it first before enter. You’re trying to give me a heart attack!” Seokjin’s caress his chest. “Okay what is it all about?” Seokjin said calm tone.


“Jimin and Eunjung having a fight in their room!”


“What!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter