Chapter 1

Hi there, new assistant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung run toward the elevator, she was desperate and in rushed that morning. Actually, she’s just got an email that she needed to take an interview that day. She finally got a job. No matter what happened, she needed that job and make her parent’s proud on her.


The elevator started to close, she’s made her move to get faster as she could. “Waaaiitt!” She shouted and her left hand reached the door lift. “Don’t close it yet!” Fortunately, someone inside that elevator heard her scream and quickly push the button to open it up.


Eunjung took that chance and quickly enter. “Thanks” Eunjung gasp and took some air to fill her lungs again with oxygen. She was sprinted like an athlete. She saw a guy looking at her with smirked. ‘Why is he look at me with that face?’ Eunjung started rolled her eyes away from him.


“No problem beauty” He said with flirting tone. Eunjung seem doesn’t like the guy at front her. He looks like an arrogant and stupid person for her opinion even though he looks quite handsome.


'Who is this shorty" Eunjung turned her body and look at the front; away her eyes from the guy sight.


“So, you’re new here huh. Why don’t let me take you out for lunch after this. I’ll tell you about this place?” He offered but that’s made Eunjung sick of it when the guy wrapped his hand on Eunjung’s shoulder.


“Sorry but not interested!” Eunjung shove his hand harshly.


“Wow, what a bad girl you are huh?” He smirked. “You’re going to regret that. Trust me, you will” Eunjung look at him, wondering if he was threatening her.


“Listen here shorty, I have an important meeting this morning. I don’t want to show up some wrinkle by fight with you. If you trying to flirt with me again. Trust me, you’re the one who regret it!”


“Woah really, how about this?” He pulled Eunjung by her shoulder and took her into his embrace.


“What the heck!” Without noticing, Eunjung right leg was lifted and directly kick right through the his ball and he’s started to groan in pain.


“Arghhh!”


“I have black belt!” Eunjung pushed him, until his back crashed onto the wall behind him. The guy wanted to grab her; Eunjung started to panic as she look the guy was fuming like demon.


Ding~


Out of the blue, the elevator suddenly open up and Eunjung took the advantage by slapped the guy big cheek until he tremble down to the floor and in rushed, she left the elevator safely.

 

“You’re going to regret this!”

 

He shouted before the elevator closed, Eunjung took a breathe as she was relieved because save from that scene. She’s not thriller by someone like him, she is more scared if she lose the job. By the way, she has a taekwondo skill. There’s nothing to worry about when she knew how strong she was.


“Such a pity” Eunjung flipped her hair into a back and clean her formal uniform from messed up.


She was walking with full of gracefully and even smiling brightly if there was someone greet her. “It is going to be a great day!” Unfortunately, something odd will come for her next.

 


**
“I bet, this is must be that room” She looks at the sign said 'interview’ as she was stopped at the front door. Reluctantly, she knocked the door and waited for the next response.


She could heard someone foot was stepped closer to the door. Eunjung suddenly panicked and back forward to the back.


“Coming!” Someone yelled inside the room.

'Okay, you can do this Ham Eunjung. You know you can!“ She was full of spirit. Nothing can stop her from getting this job.


The door finally opened, the sound of the creaked made some tense on Eunjung back neck. Eunjung just made her body regain some calm to be like confident with herself even she is not.


Some guy was out from the door and his face made an attack on Eunjung heart. Her heart was beating so fast. "Woah, Prince charming” Eunjung’s jaw dropped out as he saw the guy with wide shoulder, very handsome guy plus cute was smiling toward her. 'Damn, he is an angel!’ Eunjung was in her trance.

“Hmm hello?” The guy made some chuckled as Eunjung’s trying made some contact in his eyes.


As Eunjung heard that, she was back to her reality world. 'Snap out of it Jungie!’ Eunjung quickly made a fake cough.

“S-Sorry” Eunjung murmured. “H-Hi, I just got an email said that I have an interview for this job” Eunjung said half haltingly but some of it was with confident.


“Ohh. So, you’re the girl that we are waiting for. It’s just a pleasure to meet you Eunjung” He gave the sweet smiled to Eunjung which made it worst as Eunjung blushed out of sudden with his reaction. Eunjung quickly hid her face by looking to the right side of her.


“By the way, my name is Kim Seokjin. I will be the one who interview you today”


“Ohh okay” nope, it’s not okay.


“Get in” he was inviting Eunjung to get in his office. Hesitated, Eunjung nodded her head and enter his room.

Her eyes stick with the beautiful room that he has. It was beautiful, clean and tidy. Eunjung seems fascinating with the view from the outside as she saw the window.


“Nice room” Eunjung’s gave a compliment to Seokjin. It’s rare for her but she will get use to it anyway.


“Thanks” Seokjin smiled and showed her seat. “Sit first and we will proceed your interview”


Eunjung took her seat, confront Seokjin between the desk. It was a bit awkward when the room was silent for a moment. There were just two of them but lucky that Seokjin spoke up first.


“So, do you have any achievement or some skill for taking this job?”


“Oh I do have a certificate and also diploma for being a great achievement as property student” yes, she’s dream to be a property agent. She’s also study for Property course and already had a diploma.


“May I see your qualification?” Seokjin asked.


Eunjung gave the file that Eunjung hold since that morning, she was a bit worried if she doesn’t get this work. Seokjin took the file from her hands and watch at it carefully and detail.


Every page that Seokjin opened made Eunjung felt worried as she was in court. She is even can’t able to watch his work. Besides, she is also can’t able to gulp her saliva as she saw Seokjin doesn’t blinked his eyes when looking at her resume. That’s made Eunjung realised, 'he is scary!’ Eunjung murmured between the tension and worried that she had that time.


“Looks like, you do have a skill and potential to work in this company” Seokjin spoke up abruptly and with that, Eunjung stopped her reaction for doing nothing.


“That’s mean?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter