Chapter 1: Into the eyes of an Angel

The Diary of the Lost Ghost
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim

Life is too short.

That's what I know.

I can't remember how I died, no memories at all. Maybe there's a reason behind why I can't remember any piece of memory about me, my family nor my death. I'm not writing here ask help to know my past, I am writing for you to know my story.

So let me begin.

I've been roaming in this university for quite a long time. I've been a ghost since 1996 and I've been so active this year 2016. Some students could see my apparition in the auditorium where I mostly stay during stage rehearsals. I find the actors funny when they forget their lines or doing bloopers. I already had a nickname because of that, a ghost actor. They assumed that I was an actor in my time, so my soul is trap here to watch them. Apparently, NOT. I'm pretty sure I'm not an actor. Maybe because I have this strong feeling that 'acting' isn't my fad.

I was sitting crossing my arms on my chest and watch them rehearse. They've been repeating the same line over and over again because of the mistakes of their co-actors. The frustrations in their voices affects their acting. Who wouldn't be? You are repeating the same act, the same line over and over and over again. I've been laughing all the time when they get frustrated and also gets sad in the same time because they have this bonding that I wished I can have too.

A flash of camera blinds me for seconds, "What in the he-" and I saw this girl standing few chairs in front of me. She's wearing a medical student's uniform while a camera hangs around her neck. "Oh shoot! I'm sorry! I accidentally pushed the button. I'm so sorry." she said. I couldn't say a word when my eyes meets hers.

It's like I've been tamed by her eyes. Before my fantasy continues to grow, I got up and tries to walk away. She might scream if she realized that I'm a ghost. "Happens all the time. You should be careful next time." I respond. When I look away, I didn't hear any word from her. She was just standing there, watching me walking away. When a her friend calls her attention that's my cue to disappear in the air. I could hear them arguing about me. 

"What are you saying? I didn't see anybody here except you Pie." her friend said.

"She was sitting in that chair when my camera suddenly flashed."

"Pie, listen. I didn't see anybody standing in front of you. Okay?"

She didn't argue no more. She has this cutest frown-face I've ever seen in my entire existence in this world. "Maybe. Just maybe Pie." her friend became serious. "

Please log in to read the full chapter