Still Editing

Don't Forget Me

         Suzy and the Angel members were practicing their dance for their comeback. Hani suddenly said, "Suzy, let's meet in my room when we get back to the dorm." Suzy was confused but she nodded. They continued practicing and then they went back to the dorm. Hani looked at Suzy and Suzy knew what it meant. She went into Hani's room. "What do you want?" "I saw the picture of you and Minho together." "Everyone did ----- just get to the point." "I can't take it anymore." "Take what anymore?" "You dating my boyfriend!" She went to Suzy and slapped her. Suzy touched her burning face. She thought, "Minho would never do that. She probably just likes him." "You're crazy!", Suzy said. "Me crazy? Yeah, I am crazy! What are you going to do about it?" Suzy got up and slapped Hani as hard as she could. Hani looked up and smirked. "This is the end of your career, Suzy!!!" Suzy said,"You really are crazy", and left the room. 

        The next morning, the president of TG Entertainment called Suzy to go his office. Suzy went to the door of his office and knocked. "Come in." Suzy went in and asked, "Do you need anything?" "Yes", he said in a cold tone. "What is it?" "You're fired." "What, why?!" The president held up his phone to her. It was a clip of her slapping Hani. "What is this?" "It's a misunderstanding!" "It's all over the internet! You lost all your fans too. Leave Angels before the group is also effected." "But---" "No buts! Leave this company, or else." Suzy left the office and went back to the dorm. "What did he say?", asked Krystal. Suzy burst into tears. "Suzy! What's wrong?" "I was kicked out of the group." "What! Why?" Suzy got her phone and searched up her name. She clicked on a video and showed it to Krystal. Krystal was confused. "Did you really slap her?" "Yes, but she said that Minho was her boyfriend and slapped me so I called her crazy. Then she asked me what I was going to do about her being crazy so I slapped her." Krystal then thought of something. "Hyuna! I saw her go into Hani's room after you left. She must've taken the picture of you and Hani. Let's go tell the president." Suzy grabbed her wrist and shook her head. "It's no use. We don't have evidence." "But I'm a witness!" "Everyone knows you're my best friend. They would think that you're lying for me. Plus, were you there to see the whole thing?" "No, only Hyuna going into the room but will you be okay?" "I'm going to look for a part-time job and try to make a living." "Okay." While packing her bags, Suzy thought of something. "But where do I go?"  Suzy finished packing her bags. She knocked on Krystal's door. Krystal woke up and opened the door. "Yeah?", Krystal said half asleep. "I don't have anywhere to go." Krystal sighed and then said, "Stay here until tomorrow. I'll think of somewhere you could go." Suzy slept on the floor of Krystal's dorm room for the night.

        Krystal woke Suzy up. "Let's go take a walk." Suzy checked the time on her phone. "Why? It's 6 o'clock in the morning.", Suzy said sleepily. "This is the only free time I have. We won't be able to go later." "Ugh, fine." Krystal and Suzy went to take a walk around the park near the dorm. "So did you think of a place I could go yet?" "No, not yet." "Let's talk about something else.", Krystal said. "Why?" "I don't know. I want to take my mind off the worries." "Okay, but what should we talk about?" "How's it going between you and Minho?" Suzy sighed. "I don't know. He hasn't been answering my texts." "It looks like he's ignoring you." Suzy's eyes watered. "Maybe it's true..." "What is?" "Minho cheating on me with Hani." "We don't know for sure yet. Maybe he's just in a state of shock. You've always been the nice and kind girl so slapping someone is shocking." "I lost my fans. Don't you think I would lose my boyfriend too?" Krystal looked at Suzy. "I guess?" Suzy then said, "Let's talk about something else. Do you like anyone?" Krystal blushed. "Yeah.... Minhuk^-^" Suzy smiled. "You're in love~" "I don't know how to tell him that I like him, though. I'm not experienced. Can you tell me how to tell him? You've confessed before." "If you're scared to tell him in the face, send him a love letter. He'll send you a letter back about how he feels about you." "Really?" "But don't be disappointed, okay?" "Of course I won't. We've been friends for 2 years. I think we'll still be friends after he rejects me." Then Krystal laughed. "What's so funny?" "Nothing." "What? Tell me~"  "Remember when we were 16?" "Yeah, of course" "You were so excited about debuting. You called Minho to tell him about it but you accidently told him that you liked him. Right after you said that, you hanged up. You cried for days saying 'oh no T^T what if he isn't my friend anymore.' Now you're telling me love advices." "-_- You're the one who told me to, PABO." "What did you call me? Pabo? Come here." Krystal tickled Suzy and Suzy was laughing so hard to the extent of crying. "Are you crying? Crybaby~" "I'm not crying.....PABO" They were having fun chasing and teasing each other.

         "Yah, Suzy." "What?" "I thought of a place." Suzy's eyes widened. "Really,where?" "My parents mansion." "Are you crazy?" "I'm not. Go there. They'll take care of you. Plus, you'll only be there untill you find another place." "Hmm, okay. Where's the adress?" "I'll just take you there." "Okay. I'll go get my car." Suzy returned with her car. "What happened to your car?" There were eggs, red paint, and flour all over it. "I don't know. My antifans must've done it." Krystal sighed. "Let's ride my car instead." Suzy and Krystal arrived in the mansion. Suzy was fascinated. The mansion was.....HUGE. "Your parents own this place?" "I know, it's big." "Really big." The mansion had a big and beautiful garden, a big pool, and a pretty fountain. "I knew that you're rich but I didn't know you were this rich." "All of my siblings are celebrities and they earn a lot so they help pay for it. My mom's a lawyer and my dad owns three hospitals. Of course I'd be rich." "Stop bragging." "K, I won't ^.^" Krystal and Suzy went into the house. The stairs were magnificent. It was like a castle. "Only your parents live here?" "No. Sandara and Jessica live here too." "What about your brother?" "Woobin?" "Yeah." "He's coming back to Korea but I don't know if he's going to live here too." "Are you going to live here soon?" "When I have my solo debut. I'm going to leave Angels." Suzy's eyes widened. "Why?" "Hani and Hyuna bullied me, but you were there to protect me but you're not there to protect me anymore. Who knows what they're going to do to me." "But Hyeri's there." " not on my side, so she won't do anything about it." "Would the president let you leave?" "The contract will end soon so I'll look for a company that will accept me as a solo artist. I still want to be in the entertainment industry. It means everything to me." "Hello. Are you Suzy?" Suzy turned around. "This is my mom.", Krystal said. "H-hello. I'm Suzy." "You're pretty." "Thank you. So are you." Krystal's mom smiled at Suzy."You flatter me." Suzy smiled back at her.