Characters

Don't Forget Me

Rr1NiVv.jpgSuzy is the most popular member of Angels. She is sweet and kind to everyone she meets. Her motto in life is "Never Give Up". She is the most popular member of Angels because of her innocence and angel-like voice. She is the visual and main vocalist of Angels. She is also a popular actress. When she was 7 years old, her parents got divorced and neither of them wanted her so she was sent to an orphanage.   She is 21 years old, born in 1994. Her best friend is IU  and Krystal. She caused an uproar on the internet because she was dating a superstar, Minho and got even more  reconization. When she was 15 years old, she was thinking of commiting suicide because being a trainee was too hard and she had no reason to live but Lee Minho came into her life and supported her. It was the first time she felt like someone actually loved and cared for her so she decided to not give up on life because now, someone she loves is in her life. A clip of her slapping Hani was the cause of her fall from fame. After the clip was released, her friends left her. Only Krystal and IU didn't.                                             

kim-woo-bin-800x450.jpg Woobin is a popular hallyu actor. He was casted for an american film when he was 20 years old so he stayed in america to act. He decided to back to korea when he was 26 years old and continued to act there. He is a sweet and lovable guy who can win any girl's heart. Sandara is his older sister and Jessica is his twin. Krystal is his younger sister. He has a crush on Suzy and despises Lee Minho for breaking her heart. His first love was Park Shin Hye but they broke up because she went back to Korea. He originally wanted to be a lawyer but he found out that acting was his hidden talent and came to love it. Woobin comes from a good background. His mom is a lawyer and his father owns a hospital. His best friend is Lee Jongsuk.

leeminho-lee-min-ho-17782957-500-667.jpg
 
Minho is a superstar and has many fans. He is a hot-tempered and demanding guy. His current girlfriends are Suzy and Hani of Angels. He is 28 years old. His mother was killed in a fire when he was 11 years old. His father remarried Kristina 3 months after his mother died. He has a half-brother whose name is Vernon (half white and korean). He lives in a mansion by himself and has a bad relationship with his father. He is cold to Vernon and Kristina. His first love, Shin Hye broke his heart and he has played with other girl's hearts ever since. His best friend is Jung Il Woo. He is actually a nice guy and that is why Suzy, Hani, and other girls fell for him. He doesn't let anyone go into a room in his mansion. There are chains and locks on it so that nobody goes into the forbiddon room. He always visits his mother's grave and and he wishes upon a star everytime he goes.
 
 

hani-exid3.jpgHani is famous for her iness and deep voice. She has been voted for the iest girl group member in the world  of  k-pop. She is 23 years old. She has an arrogant and hateful personality but doesn't let it show. Her boyfriend is  Minho    but nobody knows except for her and Minho. She won't let people know because she would get hate from  people for  stealing Suzy's boyfriend because she has less fans than Suzy and everyone would be on Suzy's side. She  is jealous  of Suzy and despises her in secret. When she was 9 years old her mother said, "Don't let others steal the  one you love. Your father abandoned me and you for my best friend. But don't blame your father, blame Song Rae    Kyung. The thief should be blamed, not the victim." That is why she hates Suzy. She is afraid she'll steal Minho. Her  mother died 8 years later in a car accident and she has been looking for her father ever since.    

 

                                                                                                                               

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=59687088Krystal is known for her femininity and matureness. She is Suzy's best friend and is 21 years old. She auditioned for TG Entertainment and brought Suzy along with her when she and Suzy were 14. They both passed and debuted as Angels two years later. She is an actress and the lead vocal in Angels. She has two sisters and one brother; Jessica, Sandara, and Woobin. They are all in the entertainment industry. She is the maknae of the family. She is shy at first but as you get to know her, she is actually really fun and talkative. Being feminine and mature was created for her image as an actress and idol, although she lets her talkative and fun side show on variety shows. She was bullied in middle school because she couldn't speak korean well since she was raised in the U.S. but Suzy befriended her and tought her korean. She has a crush on Minhyuk, a non-celebrity friend but has never had a boyfriend or past crushes before so she doesn't know how to tell him that she likes  him. She knows that Suzy would never slap someone so she is still friends with Suzy.