Dorm switch

The transferred student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                        ~~Week 2~~

     When Xiumin got up Luhan was gone.He left a note saying that he went for a walk, he wasn't going to go to school that day.Sehun was wondering why Luhan wasn't next to him..Xiumin's partner in Biology is Chen.Chen was one of the blabbermouths in the school.But the real blabbermouth was Sehun so they always walked together.Sehun,Xiumin and Chen.When Chen heard that Luhan was skipping class he told Sehun immediately.

Sehun walked away from Lay's class right away.He went searching for Luhan.Luhan was sitting on the grass.Sehun went to him and said:

'What are you doing here?Don't you have a class to go as my partner?'

'I just had a lot to thinking to do'

'Like what?Wat the hell is more important than sitting next to me?'

'You'

'What do you mean?'

'Why are you mad at me?'

'I'm not mad at you..'

'Stop lying I know you are..I know wat u were going to do with me at soccer practice'

'Ok sorryyy I was just a little bit sad'

'Why?'

'Nothing..'

'Say to me NOW'

'Nope sorry.Let's just come back to class'

'Ok but are we good?'

'Yes' - said Sehun with a blushy face

They were laughing and talking every single second while they were walking to class.When they came back to class,Lay wasn't there.Chen said that Lay went to the principal's office to complain about Sehun and Luhan.When they got there Lay and $uho were almost touching each other.There was a romantic mood in that room.But they didn't even care.$uho put them on detention together.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter