Beat 2

Hearts

Aira's POV

 
 Minho place down the mat that he brought in the middle of the gazebo that he rent and places the bags at a corner. "Alright..so...where should we go first?" he ask with a cute grin. "Oh oh! lets ride the Tornado slide!" Ssul suggest,making me excited. "Omo! Yes! The new slide right?" I grin and claps happily at the thought. Unexpectedly, Minho frown. "But the slide is quite high,wouldn't it be risky?" he asked while looking at Ssul worriedly. I bite my lip at the sight and quickly answer him before Ssul does because somehow, I wanna show to him and Ssul that I like him. I want Minho to be mine no matter what. "Well, if it's risky, the park won't allow tha construction of the slide right?" I said and Ssul nods in agreement. Minho hums and nods. "You're right..I'ts okay then, I will protect Ssul if something happen.." he chuckled happily and nods. Why Ssul? Why only her? I'm a girl too..I thought.
 
 
"Let's change now.." I said,trying to get into the exciting mood and turn around,facing my back to Minho"s and Ssul does the same before we take off our tops. Glancing to my side, Ssul's bikini is blue coloured with red dots. Minho loves blue while mine is just plain pastel pink with a few pastel green leaves on it. All of us gets out of the gazebo and walks straight to the slide. I watch Minho walks with Ssul side by side and talk and laugh as if I'm invisible. I guess I am. All of the sudden I wish that Ssul won't appear in our friendship. I know I sounded like a bad person but I guess this is how villains or antagonist characters felt when it comes to losing the love game and it hurts.
 
After riding the Tornado slides, we ride other slides too and we do had a great time together. We take a break and eat on the gazebo just before Minho came up with an idea. "Hey, should we play hide and seek?" he asks,making me and Ssul frown. "But this place is huge.." she said. I nodded while munching on the sushi that I bought. "Yeah..it might take a lot of time to find each of us.." I said. Minho grins and wink. "Well that's the fun part.." he chuckled. "Aww...come on..we've ride all the slides and we still have time before the park closes.." He said,persuading us. I hum as I thought and suddenly an idea popped up in my mind. A plan to be exact. This could be a perfect time to confess! Especially if Minho found me first..
 
 
" On second thought.." I started. "Let's play hide and seek.." I grinned and nods. Minho laughed happily and claps his hand. "2 versus 1,Ssul.." he said with a sly smile. "Hmm..fine fine..I'm good at this you know.." She said and wink playfully. "Cool...who's gonna start this?" I ask and as expected, Minho replied, "Me." he said. Perfect. This is perfect. He'll be mine.