Beat 1

Hearts

Aira's POV

Waking up today feels like just another usual day until I realize it's summers break! Summers break means more time with Minho! Just the thought of it makes me happy and I giggled slightly. Minho...Me and Minho have been friends ever since we were kids. We went to the same school ever since preschool until now. We would go anywhere together. I could still remember when I realized how I fell for him and think of him as more than a friend. That memory and the memories of him and me after that never fails to make me smile.​

I scoot to the side a bit to take my phone on the bed side table and grins slightly as I see his name pops up the first thing I switch my phone on.

From: Pabo Minnie​

Yah! Wake up now,sleepy head! Let's go to the water theme park! My treat...meet me at the entrance at 10,hm? Don't be late..
 
"Aish this guy.." I chuckled slightly and gets off from the bed,walks to the closet and starts to choose my attire and packs them all into a bag. "All done..." mumbles and walks into the bathroom to get ready for the day.
 

[ At the theme park]

I park my car under a big shady tree and leans my back to the seat. Puffing my cheeks and sighs softly while scrooling down in the inbox messages. Clicks on the message that I got from him after I showered just now and reads it again.

From: Pabo Minnie​

Hey, Ssul's car broke down last night and I'm going to have to fetch her. So wait for us at the usual spot kay? I can't let her take the cab alone..

Places my phone down and grips the wheel firmly,surpressing the usual pain that I would feel every time he send texts like that. Texts that would mention about her. That girl is Ssul or Sulli. She became a part of us during middle school and she was the only girl friend that I have. She's a good, delicate and kind girl. She's so soft and fragile. When puberty hits Minho, I saw it. I feel it but I deny it. Every day I would deny it. But..the more I deny it..the pain gets bigger and makes me numb. I'm almost immune to it but it never fails to stab me each time it comes.

I look up as I heard Minho honks his car,making me turn to the direction of the sound and smile with mix feelings as both of them happily wave at me. I got off and takes my bag before walking to him. "Yah..what took you so long.." I ask with a slight pout. "Aww...sorry Aira..you know how Ssul always take her time preparing.." he grins and I reply it with a gentle punch on his arm. "Yeah right.." i mumbled and walks to Ssul,giving her a hug. "It's been a while and I missed you!" She giggled. All three of us went to the same college but schedules and different courses separates us.

"Alright alright..enough of that...let's go now..!" Minho yelled and all of us start walking,following him before Ssul tries to take the pink bag of hers from Minho. "Let me do it.." She said. "Nah..it's fine Ssul..I can handle this.." he grins and goes to the counter. Minho asks her to take his wallet and pays the ticket meanwhile, I am standing here,behind them,watching Ssul stick in her hand into his pocket and do what Minho says. Even that small action,breaks a part of my heart and I know that one day will come sooner on later. I,myself, am not sure whether I am ready to face it or not.