Depth 1 : Intro

Lyceum Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the heck is this? Dad, you are well aware that I do not want to enter this school!”

“They called you.”

“Is this your plan on how to get rid of me from this family, because you hate me – because I’m different so you send me to this nonsense academy?”

“Calm your ing teenage nerve down, Oh Sehun! You need to learn on how to control your emotion especially while dealing with me, your own father!”

“You just hate me. That’s it. You can’t deal with me because you want to get married with that tard you just met, I am right, am i?”

“Oh Sehun!”

“Come on dad, this is your plan. I’m sick of it.”

“Oh Sehun!”

--

 

 

 

“Hey mom –

“Yes Jongin?”

“Apparently, someone just sent me a letter.”

“Yes?”

“AND THEY SAID I’M GOING TO LYCEUM MOM! I MADE IT!”

“Come on son, calm down and pack your things now. I’ll tell this to your dad. He must be happy upon hearing about this great news.”

“It must be him, telling and forcing all the angels to help me out, right mom?”

“Jongin… Even if dad is no longer around, I’m sure he’ll always eyeing his view on you from heaven.”

“He’s my dad after all –

--

 

 

 

“ they say I just admitted to some school name Lyceum, hyung –

“Am I hearing things now?”

“Hyung, please –

“That’s my ing school, Jungkook.”

“I ing know about it, hyung.”

“Ouch kid, mind your language. Lyceum is a holy land of education, it was made for a classy and elegant aristocrat like me, not for a rude commoner like you.”

“In case if you forgot about this – We are sadly siblings to one another, Kim Jongdae. As in, the ‘step’ siblings -

“That’s cut deeper.”

--

 

 

 

“So I just received the letter.”

“Hmm –

“What should I do?”

“Pack up.”

“And then?”

“Get ready.”

“Yoongi hyung –

“Hmm –

“Thanks.”

“No worries, Jimin.”

--

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD BAEK, THIS THING I’M GOING TO TELL YOU, PLEASE DON’T BE SHOCKED ABOUT IT! YOU KNOW LIKE I ALWAYS WANTED TO ATTEND THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOURS SINCE WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS EVENTHOUGH WE ARE NOT, LIKE WE RECEIVED A DIFFERENT DNA BUT BAEK! I WILL BE GOING TO LYCEUM!”

“! HOLY ALADDIN! I KNEW IT YOU’LL MADE IT THIS FAR, TAE! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU ARE ONE FRUCKING FIREMAN TRUCK! HOLY COW!”

“BAEK – CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU NEXT WEEK!

“SAME MY ASLAN! SAME!’

.

.

.

.

“Baek, with whom did you just talked to?”

“Someone I knew, Yeol Park. What the hell you want to ask?”

“I don’t mind any, but this is library –

“Ooops –

--

 

 

 

 

“Dear old students…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter