Like this and no more.

Girl Crush

Is it the curse of being in love with your own best friend ?

             

For years I have known you, I wish we have never being best friend, I wish we have never being friend, In fact I wish we have never met on first place. Why ? It was simply because there is nothing in me except the pain I have to endure. Because seeing her too is more hurtful than you can ever imagine. No, I don't hate her now would I say I love her. Something for sure I have this 'thing' for her. This special things that we human being call it as 'Girl Crush'. Yes me, the one and only Park Gyuri have a girl crush with non other than my own best friend's girlfriend.

 

Everytime you tell me about the way she dress,

I wish I had the same fashion sense as her. 

Everytime you said how you love to let her in your arm,

I wish you talk about me instead.

Everytime you said you love the way she smell,

I wish I have enough money to buy the same perfum as her

so that I can swim in those fragrance and forever smell like her.

Everytime you say her name,

If not much still there is a part of me dying inside.

 

           You give me a skip beat whenever you call me everytime she drop by at your home. My heart burn from thinking about her under your bed sheet. Maybe sometimes I should drop by your house too. Bringing the same exact thing she bought, wearing the same exact outfit she wore, smell like the she always do. So maybe just maybe you will look at me the way you lay your eyes on her.

 

Or maybe because the curse of being in love with your own bestfriend, no matter what I wear, no matter how good I smell. You will never see me the way you see her. Because, me Park Gyuri was just only your best friend ? Or maybe just friend ? Or maybe just some girl from your neighbourhood when you growing up ? Or it was simply because I'm wasn't her.

 

I'm scared to ask you

"What do you think about me ?"

Because I'm afraid you will answer

"I don't"

 

So maybe let us stay like this forever. Like this and no more . . . . .