Mistake

Ways of breaking up

Yoona POV

 

I still haven’t slept yet. My body’s temperature is goes up a little bit. I already took the medicine half hour ago. I guess the med is still not working yet.

I reached my phone and read the time. But instead read the time, i got distracted by my phone’s wallpaper. The picture of me and Kyuhyun oppa when we’re having a date at namsan tower last month.

He reserved a restaurant near namsan tower at night, and we spent our time together there. Having a dinner and watching a movie. Oppa could be such a romantic guy, at that time he brought me bouquet of white roses and a necklace.

I smile weakly. I have to admit it, i miss him so much. Especially in a time like this. When i was sick, he usually will come to my place, and hug me through all the night while humming or singing a song for me until a fall asleep.

I stared at the smiling picture on my phone’s screen.

Do you... miss me too?

 

...

 

“You two looks like will collapse anytime soon. You sure you still wanna do this?” asked my manager oppa to me and Taeyeon unnie who also not feeling well at that time.

“I’m okay. I still can hold it. Just give her a rest. Her condition is worst than me.” said Taeyeon while patting on my back.

“No, I’m fine too! It’s okay. I’m good. I can do this!” i said with full determination. I’ve come this far, i can’t just give up like that. Besides, yoonaddicts and sones might feel disappointed if they don’t see me.

I can do this! I can do this! I hypnotized myself.

 

Ugh! Geez! My legs is killing me. The pain is getting worst. My attention was divided into the MC and the pain in my legs. And now we have to perform already. Dear God, please give me strength.

 

~

 

After the performance, i immediately went to the side of the stage. I took off my shoes for awhile. The blisters are getting worst. One of the staff put a huge bandage to my heel.

I feel like crying. I was ruining the performance. I feel bad to our members.

“Unnie, take this.” Seohyun offered me a bottle of water.

I looked at her with apologetic look, “I’m sorry.” I murmured.

Seohyun comforts me, “It’s okay, unnie. You already did your best. We already did our best. Don’t blame yourself. Okay?”

I nodded lightly. But still, i feel bad for them and also for sones.

I’m sorry...

 

...

 

 

The company give us a day off until tomorrow night so we can enjoy the last day at New York.

So me and members decided to go shopping to some places.

We’re split into 4 small groups. I go with Yuri unnie to Marc&Jacobs store. We buy some shades and bags.

 

“Yoona?”

I turned my body around and kinda surprised when i see him, “Henry?”

He smiles, “Hei. I don’t know that you came here. Why don’t you tell me? We can go hanging out together.

“I don’t know if the company will give us a free time. So i don’t tell anyone that i’m here.” I explained to him. it’s been awhile since i met him. And he’s really growing up. He used to be a skinny little boy. Know he already turned into a buff guy.

“Who is he?” Yuri asked me while observing the guy from head to toe.

“Ah, that’s right!” I exclaimed. I forgot to introduced both of them. “Henry, this is Yuri. Yuri. This is Henry.”

They’re both shaking hands. Seems like Yuri likes the guy. Because her eyes is glued on him. And she’s really smiling brightly when they’re shaking hands.

“So how long will you stay?” Henry shifted his gaze back to me again.

I’m thinking for awhile, “Tomorrow after lunch i guess. Why?”

Henry clicked his tongue, “Ah too bad. I thought you will stay 2 or 3 days again. I really miss spending time with you together.”

Yuri gaped, “You guys were dating before?” she exchanged glances to me and Henry.

“No, no... nothing like that. We’re just childhood friend. I used to live in Korea for 7 years. Then moved in here.” Henry answered a little bit stuttered. I know he’s kinda nervous around a pretty girl.

I took a glance at Yuri who sigh in relief. “Hey, henry. Would you mind to become our private tour guide?”

A smile beaming on his face, “With my pleasure.”

 

...

 

We’re eating at restaurant belongs to henry’s friend.

 

“You’ve been quite.” Henry said when he noticed my silence.

I look at him, “Do i? I’m not quite. I’m just watching you two make a move.” I teased both of them.

Henry clears his throat.

Yuri pinched my waist.

‘Awww!’ I said with an inaudible voice to her. ‘What was that for?’ I demand an explanation from her.

She scolded me from her eyes.

“By the way, how’s your relationship with that vampire guy?” he asked me again while sipping a glass of wine from his glass.

I’m almost choking on tiramisu that i eat.

Yuri raised her eyebrows, “Vampire guy?” she’s staring at me with an acusation look, “You’re cheating on Kyuhyun oppa?”

I clears my throat before continue talking, “Um.. we’re not together again.”

“Whhatt?! You broke up with him?” Yuri seems surprised with what i said.

“Um, more like he broke up with me. But, the point is, we’re no longer together.” I avoided their gaze. Trying so hard to focus on my half tiramisu as if it is the greatest treasure i ever have.

Yuri holds my hand. “I’m sorry, yoong.”

I’m faking a smile, “Yeah, me too.”

 

...

 

The last day in New York.

I don’t feel like going back to Korea. I feel peace at here. Well, at least i don’t have to worry about anything in here, since no one knows me.

But, yeah, that’s just my wishful thinking.

 

“Having fun yet?” the familiar voice that oftenly accompanied me through my sleep. It can’t be...

I turned my body. The white pale guy has been staring at me in a distance. Am i delusioning?

I blinked my eyes twice.

He’s still there.

 

He smiles. Although he’s smiling, but i still can see sadness from his eyes.

He’s walking slowly towards my direction.

I can’t move. I’m still thinking he’s just my hallucination. Besides, what is he doing in here?

 

“You seem... confused.” Kyuhyun finally standing rightly in front of me. He touched my face.

“Is this really you?” i’m asking carefully. Afraid that it is indeed just my hallucination.

He tilted his head to the left, “Of course this is me. Who else am i gonna be?”

He cupped my face, pulling my face closer to him, and pressed his lips into mine.

I’m a little bit startled. Yes, this is him. I still recognize this warmthness that he gave me everytime we kissed. Not minding that we’re kissing in public and could be tomorrow’s headline. But. Yeah. This is him. The guy that i love. Yesterday, today, tomorrow.... forever.

 

...

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“Why you keep staring at me?” i asked Yoona, sheepishly. Damn, i feel like having a first date all over again.

Yoona pouted, “Because i still don’t believe that you’re here!”

I raised my eyebrow, “Do you want me to kiss you again? Well, i don’t mind...”

“That’s not what i meant, oppa!!” Yoona cut off my words.

I grinned, “This is me. You’re not hallucinating, delusioning, or whatsoever you called it.”

 

“Then, what brings you here? I mean, you broke up with me somewhile ago. And now, out of nowhere, you showed up in front of me, who’s being about thousand kilometres from where you were before. That couldn’t be happen. Right?” she’s asking with a blank expression on her face.

 

“Because i made a mistake.” That words just coming out from my mouth before i can even stop it.

She keeps staring at me with her doe-eyed look. The face that keeps appearing in my dreams. “I was stupid. I can’t live without you but i made that stupid decision.” I paused for awhile, “I know you won’t forgive me. But, can i have a second chance?”  In the whole world, begging is the last thing that i will ever do. I’m a man, i have a pride. But i can put it aside, when it comes to love.

I can’t live without her. And that’s the fact. I already made a stupid mistake once. And i can’t let another mistake happened just because i’m holding my pride.

“What if...” Yoona trailed off her words, “What if you decided to leave me again? What if you’re being tired again? We’ll be going back to the way we were before.”

I stared at her for awhile before finally shifted my gaze away. I already prepared myself for this. But seems like, the reality is much more painful than a thought. I should’ve known that.

“However... you can't be here just because of that. There must be another reason, oppa.” she said, looking at me with full of curiosity.

I shifted my gaze back at her again. I shrugged, “I just heard from Donghae hyung that you’re sick. And the next thing i know, i already asked my manager hyung to reserve plane ticket here.”

“Really?” she asked me in disbelief.

I nodded, “And besides, right before i take off, you texted me.”

Yoona’s brows furrowed, “What do you mean i texted you? I didn’t...”

I took my phone and then searched for her message day ago. “Here.”

 

She took the phone from me, and read it.

 

...

 

Yoona POV

 

From: Weirdo

Oppa, i don’t feel well. I’m sick :((

 

Did i really send this? I don’t remember sending this message to him.

“I didn’t know i’m sending this to you.” I murmured. “How can...” i trailed off my words. I read the time when the message was sent to Kyuhyun’s phone.

It was message from my first night at NYC. But how come?

“If it’s not you. Then who send it to me?” Kyuhyun looked as puzzled as i am.

 

I’m trying to recall my memories from that night. Flash of memories going back to me like watching a movie from backwards.

 

My mouth was left opened. I stared at him, disbelief. “Seems like i unconciously send that message to you. I don’t know, i...” my memories keep coming back to me like the people who suffered amnesia regaining their memories back.

 

“Your... what?”

 

I shook my head, “I know this is kinda hard to believe. But at that time.. i kept thinking about you. When i’m sick, you will always be right by my side. Physically or not. So... maybe a part of me. A part of myself, wanted you to be here. So i unconciously texted you.” I blurted out. If you asked me to repeat the things i just said, i couldn’t.

 

"Do you miss me that much, until you..." Kyuhyun trailed off his words. Which forced me to looking back at him.

Did he just showing his infamous smirk to me?

"Why are you smirking?" i asked him, annoyingly.

He grins. Widely. As if stretching his mouth from ear to ear. "Because...." he pokes my nose, "That means you still love meee~~~" he sang happily. "Come on, we should go. Your manager probably think that i'm kidnapping you."

I stared at him in disbelief. A while ago he looks really sad because i'm still doubting whether we should be together again or not. But right now.. Look how happy he is. Just because of that text message.

"Come on..." Hes' offering his hand to me.

I throw my gaze away. I know it's childish for being sulky. But this guy deserved it.

"Come on, Yoong." He's still reaching out his hand to me.

 

 

...

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I'm still reaching out my hand to her.

She seems reluctant. But at last, finally she take my hand.

I smile. Although it's unspoken, but i'm sure, she'll be mine again.

 

"I'll never let you go again." I whispered to her.

"Uh-uh. You'll dead if you dare to say that words again." she said while interlinking our fingers.

 

 

-------------THE END----------------

 

 

*OMG so sorry for the ending >< i lost my touch from yesterday. I hope you still can enjoy it!!

comments are appreciated.

and thank you for giving me a lot of response and support ^^~~