Up In The Blue Sky

Up In The Blue Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning oppa!”

My eyes opened and saw the face of Sulli,leaning down on me with her heart melting smile flashing brightly like a morning sun.I groaned inwardly as the urge to kiss her luscious lips began building inside me.

“Oppa,how do I look?”she asked and spun around,her yellow summer dress twirling gracefully with the motion.I drank her beauty and let myself be trapped in her spell.She was every man’s dream,she was every woman’s envy.A beauty like no other,a living goddess.

Instead of pulling her in my arms and kiss the living daylight out of her,I flipped onto my stomach and pulled the blanket over my head.

“Aish!This pest is really…”I said,trying to sound annoyed”Go away!”

“I am not going until you get up and tell me you will eat the chocolate cake that I baked for you yesterday”she said.

I smiled at her unwavering determination to get my heart.Knowing Sulli,she’d rather spend her entire day following me like a dog than to hang out with her friends.

Instead of getting up and tell her that I had ate half of the most delicious chocolate cake in the world last night,I pushed the blanket away,sat up and gave her the coldest look.

“I really don’t get it why you keep pushing yourself to me.How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t like you and will never like you”I said,hardening my heart to the only girl who rocked my world.

Tears sprung at the corner of her eyes and my chest tightened with pain.I wanted to embrace her,to her hair and to tell her that I didn’t mean what I said but I stopped myself from doing those things that I could only do in dreams.

“Do me a favor and go away”

She smiled despite her heart breaking into pieces at my rejection.It was the same smile that haunted my sleep many times.I wanted to punch myself for acting like a total for always inflicting pain to the girl I secretly love.I should be pulling her in my arms and showing her how much I love her.I should be telling her that she had successfully stole my heart since the very first time I set my eyes on her.I should b e kneeling in front of her and asking for her forgiveness for all the pain that I have caused her through the years.I should say sorry over and over again for all the insults and hurtful words she had to endure because her coward neighbor oppa couldn’t express his true feelings for her.

“I’ll be back later”her voice was shaking and I knew right away that she was controlling herself from crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter