Welcoming the Green Team

Idol's Mission Impossible

Mc: Thank you for that short commercial now we're back on the roll let's not wait no more 

let's welcome the green team! 

lee kikwang came out with his eye smile and kept on waving and mouthing to them "Iloveyou's" that made the fans more wild.

mc: lee kikwang?! it's been a long time since i saw you do a variety show again? and nice to meet you again still handsome as ever.

kikwang : uh, neh. it's been 2 or 3 years already so it's good to be back as well. nice to meet you also and your still gorgeous keke~

mc: if you ever wondered why are we close we used to be in a one show before so just sayin' so let's welcome the next member~

kai came out and have this serious look and shyly smile as always, he waved to his fans and thanking them for the support and the his fans screams as well.

mc: Ommo kikwang and kai in the same group they are both known for being athletic this group is interesting

kai: I'm not that good at other stuffs too, but i will do my best for the team.

mc: that's the spirit~ now let's welcome the next member shall we call for the next member~ 

Kwon yuri shyly came out and waved to her fans and smiling brightly to them sending flying kisses as well and made her fans catching the kisses.

 

mc: so it is true~ i was just wondering after i searched about snsd the information i saw is that the y members of the snsd is kwon yuri~ and i can't deny about it. 

yuri: you see~ I was the black pearl of the snsd and that it was y looking but when it comes to the abs and curve it's yoona you can't just notice it because of her thin figure. 

mc: ohh. so you and yoona in the y title?

yuri : hmm, neh ~ 

mc: so your with kai and kikwang that is know to be strong at sports are you also strong?

yuri : When it comes to strongness it's yoona she's the strongest among us and it's an honest answer she's sporty as well. but I'm also good at sports also.

Mc: you can do it yuri shi~ fighting! so let's welcome the next member shall we?

Chen came out while clapping his hands and waving his hands on his fans and smiled at them as well that made the fans go wild.

mc: another handsome exo member~ ohh this is getting interesting annyeong chen~

chen: annyeong~ *smiles*

mc: let's welcome your last member let's all shout "come out" on the last member of the green team. 1...2...3.. COME OUT *fans shout as well*

kyungsoo is covering his face and took it off with a matching bright smile for his fans and waved at them that made his fans happy

mc: Ommo it's kyungsoo so your the last handsome member of the green team~

kyungsoo: Neh~ *smiles*

Mc: so that's does it~ we've finished the blue, red and green team now let's all shout to welcome the yellow group. green team you may seat on that table with the green chairs on the right side of the red team.