Confusion

Lacy Lingerie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"[CONTENTID1]A frock of size 10 has been found. Owner please come & retrieve it.

-JYH

(at rooftop garden room 1 from 2 pm onwards)"[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] This was the notice that was seen pasted everywhere from practice rooms to corridors to elevator doors to washroom mirrors the next day. Word was that there was even a copy on hostel manager's office door much to the annoyance of him of course. He had been seen tearing the said notice off swearing at Yong Hwa under his breath.

So has such a dress actually been found by Yong Hwa?

Hell no.

Previous night after having been awake for hours brainstorming how to find the owner of the naughty baby pink item, towards the dawn Yong had come up with something. And even though his eyes had been swollen red due to lack of sleep, he had been quite content. So after getting up, without even bothering to drink the usual morning coffee, he had gotten to work. He had gone online & searched women's dress sizes & come up with the measurements. Accordingly he had measured the bra & hipline of the . The naughty item belonged to a woman with a 35 bust & 37 hip. Bust 35 and hip 37 corresponds to size 10, the internet had said. Tada. Way to go Yong, you're a genius. Now all he's gotta do is to find all size 10 girls in this hostel. So he had invented the 'non-existent' but 'lost' frock. And in the morning he had gone & woken up his body guard & given him the article to be printed & asked him to put it up everywhere, who had done so without asking questions since he knows that there's no convincing a sleep deprived Yong. Better to slam the head against a rock repeatedly than trying to get a determined Yong to change his mind.

So there is no dress. Nada. At 2 pm he's going to rooftop & wait for the girls who come for his 'audition'. He knows he's to expect a long, a very long queue majority of whom will be nowhere near size 10 but crazy air heads  who are looking for any excuse to cross their paths with him expecting him to date them.

Yong hears a loud banging on his door and someone calling for him almost shouting. He wearily rubs his eyes which are now puffed due to the lack of sleep. It's not like he didn't expect the news to reach outside the hostel and throughout the university and to his 'brothers' too but a  confrontation at a time like this is less than welcoming. Can't a man get some sleep, damn.

Yong sleepily drags himself out the door & opens it. Just as he does a pile of people - 4 to be exact - come pouring through the door.

"Dude, what the hell is this?" MinHyuk starts holding a notice in Yong's face.

"Wow, hyung. You look awful. Didn't you get any sleep?" Asks JungShin, fresh and glowing like a newly blossomed carnation in the morning after a good night's sleep last night.

"What's happening?" Three confused faces stare at him, their leader who likes to keep himself steered clear off  clingy naive girls who'd do anything to throw themselves at him, who had just gone out and posted a notice EVERYWHERE calling those girls to him.

"How did you find that frock?" JungShin doesn't want to put the matter to rest.

"He doesn't have a frock" Jong Hyun replies calmly his eyes coolly regarding Yong's sleep deprived form. This is why you gotta love Jong Hyun. He can read you like you are an open book.

"What? There's no frock?" MinHyuk and JungShin stare at JongHyun.

"How do you know that?" MinHyuk asks, finding his voice at last.

"Because there isn't a frock". JongHyun replies matter of factly as if it's the most obvious fact in the world.

"What do you mean there isn't a dress? So why have you put up notices everywhere saying there is one asking girls to  come and retrieve?" JungShin asks looking back and forth at weary Yong and calm Jong.

Silence. Yong rubs his eyes wearily. Can't they just give him a break?

"She's important, isn't she?" JongHyun asks again his eyes serious this time. Yong's head snaps up at this. JongHyun stares at his eyes, X-raying him. Is he even human?

No, of course not. He's alien.

Yong stares back at him and nods. She IS important.

JongHyun nods back.

"Alright. Let's give the loverboy some space. Out. Out". JongHyun starts pushing the startled members out who begin to protest.

"But but" MinHyuk stammers resisting JongHyun's pushes.

"No buts. Out". JongHyun orders.

They pile out still protesting JongHyun for pushing them. JongHyun goes outside the door and pauses for a bit.

"Just so you know I asked the cleaners to remove all those notices immediately just to protect whatever the little amount of dignity you and this gang is left with. But that wouldn't be much of a problem for whatever you've planned in the evening since it's all over the university now and girls will turn up. So don't worry." with that JongHyun closes the door behind them.

Yong Hwa falls on to the bed exasperatedly.

That went well.

Yong smirks and doses off thinking of the interesting day ahead of him. He's going to meet HER, the size 10 owner of the baby pink naughty unspeakable.

~~~~~00000~~~~~

Commotion.

That what happens when he walks past them -the squealing teenage girls- in to the rooftop garden at exactly 2 pm. There's a long queue as expected. Practically every  female hostel inmate has turned up.

He goes inside and sits on the chair. The minor staff worker closes the door to the rooftop after him. A table is in front of him with a small bell and a clock on it. In front of the table another chair is there for the girl to sit. A perfect interview set up.

Yong Hwa sounds the bell and motions for the worker to get the first girl in.

The door opens and a girl walks in coyly batting eyelashes at him, a faint blush on her cheeks. She's size 10 alright. She's dressed to emphasize that too judging by her 'extremely' figure hugging dress. Earlier in the day he had gone on line and searched images of size 10 girls and familiarized himself with them so that it'd make it easier for him. Now it only took him one glance at the girl to figure out her size.

Yong Hwasmiles his y seductive smile and motions for the girl to sit.

She almost loses her footing at that and her face turns redder.

"Hi" Yong says.

"Hi" Girl replies dazedly.

"Oh my god you have no idea what this means to me Yong Hwa sunbaenim, to be this close to you and to be in the same room and and to be able to talk to you like this..." The girl goes in to a frenzy. The typical fangirl !

Yong Hw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter