[3/3]

CAMP WOO-SHEETS

a/n : I'm back ! Don't forget to subscribe ~ it makes me happy ...like really really happy (ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚

"because...I think I stole your heart..." Hwanhee finished.

"W-what ? Hyung i don't understand ..." 

"Don't tell me I have to say it again? ugh ...the mood's not there anymore so I'll just say it straight...

Xiao...I think I like you" Hwanhee whisphered but it's all to clear for the younger to understand. He even shut his eyes so he can avoid Xiao's stare.The maknae's eyes is just ...how does he describe it?...innocent,pure and it makes someone feel like melting. He just had to avoid his eyes. But why isn't he saying anything ? Hwanhee's actually feeling scared because the other boy is still ...but he has to wait. The younger might say something ...

 

10...Xiao please say something...

9...You've been my best-est buddy ever

8...I'd like to share more memories with you

7...can we be more than friends?

6...You're very handsome 

5...so handsome-ly (pretty ?!) it makes me cry

4...please

3...i think 

2 ...this is more than "like"

 

"Are you serious right now? You're not kidding?" 

Hwanhee froze. He wanted Wooshin's carpet to swallow him alive and take him to another universe! 

"Xiao-ah ...Are you that dense?" Hwanhee asked sounding defeated. He didn't even wait for the maknae to answer , he just made his way back to where Wooshin's room is, looking like a sad puppy.

 

"Xiao-ah ...Are you that dense?" 

"Xiao-ah ...Are you that dense?" 

"Xiao-ah ...Are you that dense?"
 
"Xiao-ah ...Are you that dense?"
 
"Xiao-ah ...Are you that---
 
"I just thought you wouldn't feel the same way ...but i've loved you long enough...I waited for this, sorry i didn't process everything quickly ..I mean, maybe you changed your mind but...I've always loved you.." Xiao's eyes were b with tears as he confessed to his hyung. Hwanhee halted from his "walk out " and quickly went straight back to the younger , cupping his cheeks. 
 
"Looks like the feeling's mutual ? C'mere hug your new found boyfriend~" 
 
With that , the maknae's porcelain , tear-stained cheeks turned in a very bright shade of red. Hwanhee is his boyfriend now ... [ a/n: intenally screams ] 
 
"I still hate this stupid pajamas though" Hwanhee teased. "...but i kinda like it now , since we're like wearing couple PJs"
"Let's go back to sleep nowww~" the maknae yawned while pulling along his ...boyfriend.
 
//meanwhile//
"YOUL~AHHH THEY'RE HEADING BACK" Wooshin panicked as he hid under the blankets.
"It's fine ...we ought to find out about it so...what's wrong with eavesdropping anyways? we're the hyungs here"
"They're so cheesy as and hwanhee ? don't even get me started with the 'thief' thingy again ! i'm gonna punch the living daylights out of him if he pulls another one of those stupid lines! CHEESY PPL ISN'T ALLOWED IN WOOSHIN'S CAMP FOR THE YOUNGSTAHHHS"
"Ye~ye~ why don't we just go back to sleep and tease those boys in the morning,i bet they're sleepy..."
"I think i hear footsteps...hurry up let's sleep before those gross cheesy boys get here"
"You know you love cheesy~ I saw your "cheesy" dvds back there haha"
"Shut up youla ~!"
"Alright ...good night"
"Good ni--"
 
Something pink ...was it purple.
It's flying. Wooshin's oblivious.
An ambush.
Wooshin is down. 
 
 
"YOU HEARD EVERYTHING?!"
"WE'RE GROSS AND CHEESY?"
 
 
 
/// another meanwhile ///
 
 
"So how's wooshin's slumber party?" 
"Jinhoo hyung did you know...wooshin's actually getting attacked by the maknae couple!" 
"Youl~ahh what? couple ? wooshin ..attacked? do i need to put a stop ...oh wait..he probably did something , let him be "
"Hwanhee and Xiao's a real couple now...just now , isn't it great ?!"
" *whoops* *hollers* hehe sorry about that ! Bitto and Kuhn just got excited to hear that!"
"I better hang up those two might --"
 
Another attack.
Sunyoul's phone fell. 
Silence. Maknae line's final pillow throwing game victim.
 
 
 
 
"Yah? Jinhoo hyung? I think Youla just got knocked out"
"Aish ! Those troublemakers ! Pillow throwing again !" 
 
 
 
 
//END// 
 
 
a/n: THANK YOU FOR READING~ I FINALLY GOT TO UPDATE ! Sorry about the delay :( i just got a lot of lab reports to do~
ugh to be a Bio student , but it's kinda fun? lol ANYWAYSSSS COMMENT ! I HAVE ANOTHER FIC COMING UP ...soon ...MAYBE IN THE MID OF MARCH ?!
 
THANK YOU AGAIN~!