[2/3]

CAMP WOO-SHEETS

After rounds and rounds of pillow fight , the boys were tired as hell . Xiao, the most rowdy during their pillow fight, threw a cushion at Hwanhee because the boy looked liked he passed out.

 

"What was that for ?!" Hwanhee whined and tossed the cushion towards Xiao , but the latter kind of ducked and the cushion hit Wooshin straight in the face as he was getting up on his knees. Xiao laughed at the scene, Wooshin's face is as red as his hair ! And he swears he could see fumes coming out of their hyung's nose and ears.

 

"LEE HWANHEE ! HOW DARE YOUUUUU!" Wooshin was seething with rage and it was just a funny sight for Sunyoul .

 

"I think the old man had enough of this game " Sunyoul teased. Hwanhee and Xiao grabbed a thick blanket and pushed Wooshin down the bed. They rolled him on the blanket and he looked like a burrito. "Get me out of this you lil' rascals ! I'm gonna strangle-" Wooshin was cut off when he heard a shutter sound.

 

"Sunyoul !!!! You better not send this to Jinhoo hyung ! "

 

"Too late " Sunyoul smiled and ran around the room while Wooshin struggled to free himself off of the stupid blankets.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

It was five minutes past midnight and everyone ‘s asleep except for Xiao, whose head is laid on Hwanhee's chest. He didn't even know how he ended up in that awkwardly (perfect) position and why his heart goes "du-geun du-geun" and why on earth is he feeling that way! The moon’s light out the window and the sparkly mini-lights (Wooshin insisted on setting up . The room is cooler that way . ‘don’t argue’ he said.) were the only ones providing light. Feeling Hwanhee’s chest rise and fall as he breathes, keeps him at ease and hearing his heartbeat was lullaby. “I’m turning into a girl …” He whisphered, embarrassed at himself. This is crazy. Why do I like this ? Those were the thoughts running in his mind. He admits that he thinks he wanted Hwanhee to be more than just his friend, but he doesn’t know if the other swings that way.

Xiao gets up from the bed and sees that both Wooshin and Sunyoul are sleeping so soundly , curled themselves in a huge bean bag. There’s a lot of space in the bed though, did they just left him and Hwanhee there? Xiao looked puzzled but then remembered that he wanted to get to some place (perhaps with a cup of hot cocoa he’ll make later) where he could clear all the messy feelings he’s feeling right now.

---

Minutes later after Xiao left, Hwanhee got up and scanned the room and found out that he was alone in bed and that both Wooshin and Sunyoul are dozing off in the bean bag. But where did Xiao go ? 

Hwanhee's face flushed in a deep shade of red when he thought of the younger. He had to be honest that he was half-awake a while ago and felt Xiao's warmth against his chest. It made his heart thump in excitement, and he's pretty sure latter whisphered something.

 

/prior to Xiao sleeping against Hwanhee's chest/

"aigoo~ boys let's get you to bed " Sunyoul cooed at the maknae line like they were his babies. 'So motherly, so pretty' the boys thought.

"But I don't want to sleep yet !" Xiao tried to convince Sunyoul by rolling and thrashing against Wooshin's bed. "I'll call Kuhn hyung!" Sunyoul threatened the youngest.

"Xiao~ come here ~ let's get some sleep" Hwanhee yawned and his eyes really looks drowsy. Xiao meekly made his way beside Hwanhee and took a pillow to sleep on, just then Hwanhee pulled him against and let him lie against his chest and voila! that's how the maknae line ended up in their sleeping position.

/end of flashbaek/

 

"This smells so good~" Xiao took a whiff of the scent of his freshly made cup of hot coco. He was sitting by the fireplace again , this time alone. At least he can reflect on his life choices here (a/n: what the hell was that?!). As he was enjoying his solitary time, he heard footsteps just behind him. WHY DID HE NOT TURN ON THE LIGHTS ?! ;A; ...The footsteps were approaching him right now ,what must he do ?! Oh look ...his umbrella!

SWING!

"Xia--OWWWWWWWWW"

"Hwanhee hyung?! ARE YOU OKAY?! OMO! I'M SO SORRY!"

"Ah..that hurt...great swinging skills by the way" Hwanhee laughed, ruffling Xiao's hair. but the latter was nowhere near amusement about what happened.

"I could've hit you harder hyung!" 

"You didn't mean that ...wait ? are you actually crying? hey come here " Hwanhee said as he pulled the maknae into a hug. Xiao can't help but hug back and bury his face into the crook of his hyung's neck. "Hyungggg~..." Xiao sobbed. "I'm so sorry..I thought you were a thief or some other bad guy"

"I'm a thief...really" Hwanhee said cupping Xiao's porcelain-like cheeks. "Believe me ..I am"

"Seriously you even have the audacity to joke right now hyung?"

"I'm serious...I'm a thief because.."

"Should I call the cops right now? Geez hyung"

"because...I think I stole your heart..."

 

 

a/n:GEEZ GUYS I'M SORRY IT'S NOT YET DONE ! I'M IMPROVISING THE PLOT OF THE FIC! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE OKAY! 

can i just ask for a subscribe ...? errr upvote lol ..actually it's up to you .share your thoughts down the comment box or on twittah ---> @hwanheeonly

 

 

GOOD NIGHT LOVELIES~ BTW I'M LIKE SQUEALING HERE BECAUSE OF THE CHEESY LINE ASDDGHFGHFFJFBDD

k.bye

~lotte