Two: Ramen Cuddles

Lost Little Boy
JIHOON POV
I felt hands wrap around my mouth, restricting my speech. I stifled a muffled scream, calling for Seungcheol. I was lifted from the bed by a pair of large arms. I squirmed relentlessly, trying to hop out of my captor's grip. I couldn't tell if I was awake, or if this was all a dream. They held me tight, breathing hot breath into my ear. "Hyung, calm down! I promise we're not gonna hurt you!" I heard the door slam open, and saw the angry silhouette of my boyfriend in the doorway. "SEOKMIN! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED TO DO THAT!"  I was pried from the stranger's hands and taken into a back hug by Seungcheol. I faced the one who had held me, scanning him up and down. He wore a sweet, almost angelic smile on his face, and was dressed in loose clothes, like those that you'd wear to go running. His hair was an obsidian color, and his eyes were deep brown. "Seokmin, he isn't well enough to play paint ball with you guys," He put his hand to his face. "Man, he's never gonna trust you now. Just-go, kidnap someone else tonight. Chan has been needing to work on his powers, bring him,"  Seokmin nodded and ruffled my hair as he strode out. Seungcheol brought me over to bed again, sitting me down and running his hands through my hair. "You okay?" I lifted my head as I spoke to him, my eyes filling with worry. As much as I wanted to be comforted I knew that I also had to think about the state of my boyfriend. He looked sickly, thinner that what my brain had remembered. His eyes were shallow, and he wore a look of exhaustion on his face. "I'm fine. What about you? Did Seokmin accidentally hurt you at all?" I shook my head. The burning pain that had once engulfed my body had tuned down actually. "Alright, now you need more sleep. Dr. Choi's orders," I put my small fingers into his hair. "I think the patient requires some hardcore snuggles," He tackled me into the bed, covering me with light butterfly kisses as we fell into the soft surface. I kissed his nose, smiling once before he pulled the covers over our entangled legs. I hadn't felt this happy in a long time, this loved. My eyes darted about Seuncheol's face, taking in his beauty. Even though he looked like he was sick, and hadn't slept in days, he was as gorgeous as ever. His hair was sticking up in that cute way it did when he hadn't washed it in a while, and I loved it.  His eyes, even though they were bloodshot, were gentle as they watched me, drinking in my face. My heart fluttered in my chest. I hadn't had to go through the pain of missing him, but he had to go through the pain of missing me. This must have been a roller coaster of a day for him. He'd found me, finally, but I barely remembered him. "Jihoonie, I'm so glad you're back," My body melted into his. "Cheollie," I pressed my forehead to his, smelling the vanilla soap he used to wash his hair. "I'm never leaving you alone again you moron! You look like a wreck!" I sat up and pouted my lip out. Seungcheol didn't look phased in the least, if anything-he looked happy. "I see you're already feeling better," He sat up on his knees and fell into my shoulder, whispering into my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm never letting you go again Jihoon," A smiled crept onto my lips. "Like I'd let you," Namjoon burst into the door, a confused, happy look spreading across his face. "Jin wanted me to tell you to come eat. You're both skeletons," Seungcheol lifted me up and my natural reaction was to wrap my legs around him. "There's my little koala!" He kissed the top of my head. The smell of ramen filled my nose-it was strangely comforting. Honestly it was a strange breakfast food, yes it was breakfast time the sun had just began to peek over the horizon, but it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I think you'd describe it as nostalgia-if I wasn't cursed with amnesia. Seungcheol set me down at a chair and plopped his little tush in the seat next to me. Jin smiled and practically threw out meals down to us. "I expect each of you to ask for seconds!"  He held a motherly tone-making eye contact with the both of us. Seungcheol was first to make a move, grabbing the chopsticks and picking up noodles. He dangled them in front of my face. "Open wide!" He dropped his jaw to demonstrate. I obliged and took the mouthful of warm noodles. It took me a while to chew and swallow, my jaw was sore. I gave him some from my bowl and we continued until I began to feel full. "Cheollie, that's enough-shall I continue to feed you?" He gave me a kiss on the nose. "Sure," I heard Jin swoon and a camera shutter go off. My head whipped to the side and I saw the flash of a head of unruly curls. "I love you hyuuuuuuuungs!" Seungcheol laughed. "If you remembered their annual antics you'd have Minghao's head. Although, you are-er, were- fond of him," I nuzzled his nose. "I'm sure I'll return to liking him, after all, his hair is cute," He laughed. I cringed. I was really caught up in Seungcheol's sweetness I was practically a puddle before him. A troop of sad looking, paint covered kids entered the door, their head hanging. "We lost to the iKon and GOT7 clubs again...if we had Jihoon I'm sure we could've won," Seungcheol laughed. "I don't think he'd be much help, he didn't even scold Minghao for taking a photo of us eating," There was a collective look of surprise and a smirk appeared on one of their faces. "Jihoon, would you mind if we took a few pictures of you and Seungcheol-hyung?" I tilted my head and my jaw hung slightly open. "I-I suppose it'd be okay. But I'm all bruised-are you sure you wanna remember me like this?" The room filled with smiles and I heard Namjoon groan. "Once he remembers you guys you're all dead. I swear to you-Seungcheol if he thinks I'm a part of it you'd better vouch for me that I tried to stop it," Seungcheol laughed. "I will hyung,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm extremely sorry for the late uploading of this chapter. I promise to update more often I just had a tiny bit of writer's block-then I got an idea for a gang!au fic and I began to write it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I worked hard--I'd love to hear theories as to what Jihoonie 's powers are, or Seungcheol's, leave me a comment if you have ideas. I do have them chosen. Love you all and I appreciate the comments, thanks for the constructive criticism, although I didn't follow it this chapter I promise to in further ones. <3 Author-nim  Fighting!