Three: Disaster

Lost Little Boy
JIHOON POV
I woke up sweating like crazy. It was a dream. That sweet moment was fiction. It wasn't real. My stomach was still empty as ever, and Seungcheol wasn't next to me. I was alone again. Alone in this dark room with no one. I sobbed into the sheets. It had felt so real, I had felt so safe. So loved, my life was happy. My body was warm, I felt tickles in my fingers. Fire. My hand was on fire. I began to breath heavily, panicking. "Hyung!" I called out to no one in particular, although I sure hoped Cheollie would come be my knight. My voice was high, it was hard for me to speak through the terror. My legs were warm, so warm-but it kind of felt nice. I looked down. The sheets were on fire, they were on fire. THEY WERE ON FIRE! What the hell, what the actual hell?! I screamed and lept out of the bed, collapsing on the floor crying. The door flashed open and Seungcheol raced in. "Jihoonie! Take deep breaths. Oh my god. Don't over exert yourself," I did as he said, but nothing helped. My body was being consumed by flames. "Jihoon. Focus on my voice. Okay? Remember hyung's beautiful voice? Should I sing to help you?" I shook my head, my knees shaking-making my teeth chatter.  "Okay. I'm just gonna keep talking then. I'll tell you a story, remember when we met? You were trying to act so scary to those men who had grabbed you and took you from your Umma, you were brave and I admired that. Be brave again for me,"  I cried harder, I couldn't remember being brave, I couldn't remember my brother, I only remembered Cheollie. I curled tighter into a ball. "You can be brave, come on. Don't make me talk about your hamster! We swore we'd tell your brother together but you did it all by yourself you brat! And you took all the credit," The happy memory flushed into my head. "Yoongi punished me for that-man how did we even manage to kill it?" Seungcheol bit his lip. I closed my eyes knowing the answer. I did-with this stupid ability. I killed an innocent creature. This made me feel worse. I heard the door launch open and I jumped into Seungcheol who cries out in pain. The person who had entered the room, was Seungkwan. With a camera in his hands. Prepared to photograph us. This only made me more upset, remembering my happy dream. Seungcheol's voice rang through my head. "Jihoon. Jihoon it hurts!" I lept away from him, pulled into reality by his cries. Seungkwan ran, yelling for any hyung close enough to hear. My brother rushed in and grabbed me up, throwing me into the bathroom and turning the shower on ice cold. He pushed me into the stall, clearly panicking. I sat under the cold water, crying-the flames slowly dying away. He wrapped me in a large towel, one that smelled like my Cheollie. I shivered from the cold and he just shushed me and spoke soft words to me. "Jin'll take care of Seungcheol. Don't worry. This isn't your fault. We left you alone, and those idiots decided to try and prank you when Seungcheol went in because they thought you were having a nightmare are he was comforting you," I cried into his soft grey pajama top. "He's hurt bad hyung, I hurt him," A sad smile flashed on his face. "You're acting like you did when you were young...it's nice to have baby Jihoon back, even if it'll only be for a short while," He held my hand and lead me to a new room, that I assumed was his. He snuggled into bed with me and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. This time, it was a peaceful, dreamless sleep. 
 
I woke up and rushed to see Seungcheol. Jin sat next to him and his eyes were red and puffy-he had been crying. Over all, he looked pretty healed up. One of the other's abilities must be healing. I scanned him up and down, looking for imperfections. "He asked for you all night," I smiled weakly and took his hand. His eyes opened slowly, and I tried not to cry. "Jihoon, I'm blind aren't I?" I bit back a sob and squeezed his hand. "Seungkwan's gonna have a hell of a payback for this one," He laughed weakly. "Ah! Don't crush my bones too you idiot! I think the fact that I-I" He knew Seungcheol was putting two and two together finally. "I-I can't see you again-my Jihoon. I can't see his face," My Seungcheol was blind, and it was all my fault. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, and the feels... I'll update soon, love you muffins
<3
Author-nim