The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

"M-Mrs.Xu" I stuttered staring at the woman standing at the door way.

"I know it's you Gui" she said.

I let out what are you talking about laugh. "Mrs.Xu how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not Gui, I'm Even"

"Ha! Even? Alright then Even or whatever name you're faking. Why are you in young master Aaron's room?"

"I-I-was just looking around..."

"Looking around? Yeah sure, so now tell me why are you crying just now then?"

"C-Crying? What are you talking about? I wasn't crying?" Oh crap! Did she saw me crying just now?

"Oh no no no, don't you play the dumb game with me. I know it's you Miss GuiGui Wu Ying Jie. Now stop pretending!"

I took in  a deep breath. Here we goes. If I chose to play this role then I should complete this.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Xu, but I really don't know what you're talking about. I would say this for the last time. I am not the GuiGui girl you and Aaron are talking about so please don't get me and her mixed up because WE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PERSON. You got that now Mrs.Xu? Now, would you excused me" I said confidently and walk out of the room.

Wow~that was pretty good don't you think so? Hehehe....I bet ya she won't bothered me with me any more. W-Wait that doesn't make any sense does it? Yeah! That's right though she won't bothered me with me any more? Hmmm.....I think that still sounds weird......

 

Mrs.Xu's POV

 

That is so Miss GuiGui I swear to god. How can such two people look so alike. Plus they also sound and sometimes act alike. But if it was really Miss GuiGui then why would she keep on denying that she's really not Miss GuiGu?

And I saw her crying looking at the picture frame just now. Why would she be crying if she only know young master Aaron fron just today and looking at the picture of young master Aaron and Miss GuiGui makes her cry like that.

This is getting me very confused. I got to find a way to prove that Miss Even is really Miss GuiGui. I GOT TO. I've watched young master Aaron suffered enought through these four years without Miss GuiGui. Now that's here's a chance. I got to get them back together and find out about the truth why she left four years ago.

I want them back to four years ago. When they were still happy together.

 

End of Mrs.Xu's POV

 

"What took you so long?" Aaron asked me when I got down stairs.

"Oh! After I put the bags inside. I was wandering around to find the bathroom but then I kind of get lost. Hehehehe...." I laugh nervously. Oh gosh! I really need to go audition to become an actress, my acting skills is improving every day or  every time I'm talking to Aaron to be exact.

"Oh~so do you want to eat something before I drive you home? It's getting late and we didn't have any dinner yet" he offered.

"No thanks. I'm fine" I said. I really need to go back. George must be worry sick by now.

"Ok then. You can wait in the living room. Watch TV or something. I going to make some ramen, I'm really hungry" he said.

Wow! Is he serious or what? But you know, I'll keep my temper.

"Oh no, it's alright. I can take the taxi" I replied.

"NO!"

"What?" I gave him a confused look and I'm not even acting this time. I'm really confused.

"I-I-mean it's getting late and it'll be ungentlement of me if I let a girl go home by herself isn't it. So yeah, wait. It'll take only a minute okay?"

"I-I-guess?" Oh well then. I'm already late, George must be really angry by now. It wouldn't hurt if I stay here for a few more minutes does it? Plus I can save some taxi money.

"Alright!....But are you sure you don't want anything? I can ask Mrs.Xu to cook something for you" he said.

What? Mrs.Xu? Again. Oh god, I think I'm good. She's already suspecious of me. It'll be better for me to just stay away from her as far as possible.

"No, I'm fine. You can go ahead" I replied as I headed towards the living room and turn on the TV. Today's been a long day. I thought to myself as I relax on the couch. Wow, this is so comfortable. Now that I have sometime to lay down, I realized how exhausted I am from today. I mean all that walking, and shopping, and arguing, and carrying the bags, and and and and....................

And I snoze off into dream land~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Been a few weeks my fella readers? Hahaha...sorry for not updating often but my parents has been tricky these few months and well, they won't let me on the internet on weekdays unless it's something related to homework =__= *retarted I know* but yeah! And I also felt a bit lazy to update......

Ah-Hem! *clear throats* lol * So yeah! Here an update for ya and sorry for those who hope it's Aaron standing at the door....but I'm sure Mrs.Xu would be an exellent spy too! *lol*

Please subscribe and comment! I would really appreciate it! :)

Thanks for reading! <333