[one]

With Hugs and Kisses

Current mood: Giddy

Current song: Swing---super junior m

/dancing around like a lunatic/


 

'No.’

 

 

'What do you mean by—no?’ Jong Kook furrowed his eyebrows together and took another big bite on his chocolate ice-cream sundae.

 

'Do you like me?’

 

'Hell no. Don't think too highly about yourself.’

 

'Shut up, Kim Jong Kook. Don't think I like you as well—who likes a muscular freak?’ Ji Hyo smirked. ‘It's just that – because you are kindly asking me to be your girlfriend, and I knew I have many suitors already, thank you very much—I am just asking for your motive.’

 

'God damn it! I told you it's my mum. She has been ing about me getting a girl friend and such for the past few months, and now she forced me to take a girl friend on my brother's wedding which is held in January. How the hell am I going to get a girl friend in two months? It's not like I grow them with seeds and sunshine and water.’ He grunted. ‘And that's why I need your help! Don't think otherwise.’

 

'Oh, just admit that you don't have many female friends to start with,’ Ji Hyo rolled her eyes and scooped a spoon of her strawberry sundae. Jong Kook sent him one of those deathly stares and the don't even start it look, but Ji Hyo just laughed at his expression. ‘And I thought you have Yoon Eun Hye.’

 

'...We broke up two weeks ago, thank you very much.’

 

'Oh my god!’ Ji Hyo led out a feigned surprised cry. ‘So the rumors are true! You did get drunk after the broke up and went to the rooftop at exactly one am and danced around in only a pair of leopard boxers! And you were waving that ridiculous pokemon underwear the whole time! Dude, you are so famous. Your video went all viral on Facebook and Twitter!’ Ji Hyo doubled over the table and nearly choked onto her ice-cream. ‘Oh god. You should have told me before you do that so I can take a video of you dancing in a better quality—say 1080p or more—the vid is like, what, 360 p and I couldn't even see your face clearly!’

 

'Damn it! Just stop already. Everyone else is looking at us in weird stares.’ Jong Kook growled. True enough, people sitting at other tables were beginning to stare at them and it seemed like they have found the new viral video owner.

 

'All right, I will take it back and leave you with some tiny dignity.’ She silenced for a second before bursting into laughter again. ‘Dude, your face is bright red!’

 

'Shut up, Song Ji Hyo, I am warning you.’

 

'All right, all right.’ She wiped off the tears at the corner of her eyes. ‘Okay. What were we talking about? Yes. The girl friend issue. Now back to that thingy. I still can't believe you are so wrecked up that you could find no one to be your fake girl friend and have to come for your best friend.’

 

'More like best blackmailing friend.’ Jong Kook uttered under his breath, remembering all the derp photos of him she posted on facebook.

 

'What did you say?” She glared at him, her iris warning him not to speak further.

 

'No—nothing.’ He quickly muttered and changed the topic abruptly. ‘So are you gonna be my girl friend again?’

 

'Fake girl friend.’ She corrected. ‘Why should I help you then? Are there any benefits for me to engage in the crazy activity of fake-dating a freak?’

 

'Um...We are best friends? And friends should help each other?’ He decided to ignore the last word and asked. Ji Hyo shook her head and he rolled his eyes. He knew she was not going to accept the reason.

 

'A free dinner? Two free dinners? Oi come on, three free dinners are already too much. You ate like a pig last time and used up half of my month's expenses.’

 

'No, I didn't!’ She pursed her lips. ‘Stop it or else our negotation would be over.’

 

'Since when do we have a negotiation? More like thinking of the perfect way to use up all my money.’ He grunted. ‘Fine. Just name your deal. Don't be greedy for four free dinners, please.’ He bit his lips as her eyes sparkled in excitement. Oh no. She was expecting this line since long. He should have known it.

 

After weighing all the best ways to rob Jong Kook's money, she finally settled. ‘A Running Man fans meeting ticket and the stack of official Hyun Bin's postcards. And I want official. Not fake ones from those little shops in Hongdae.’

 

He sighed out loud. She was exactly banning what he was gonna do. Well, bummer.

 

'And how much is a Running Man fans meeting ticket, may I ask?’

 

'Not much. The most expensive ones are just 21500 won or something.’ She swung a spoon of strawberry sundae into . ‘And you know that I am expecting you to buy the most expensive kind of tickets, right?’ She smiled wickedly.

 

'21500 won? Seriously? They are just a bunch of idiots running around! And I hate that guy who is blonde and have so many arm muscles most. What’s his name? Kim what? My muscles are better, to be honest.’

 

'Shut up already, . At least he's better looking than you.’ Ji Hyo rolled her eyes. ‘So it's settled then?’

 

'Yeah, yeah, two months as a fake girlfriend. Shouldn't be hard for you, Song Ji Hyo.’

 

'Yah! Are you implying that I am or what? It is hard for me to face a freak for two months!’

 

'We have been best friends since small and you have been dragging your to my house since you were like one. Followed me everywhere. You were like those cheap annoying glue that I couldn't get rid of. Talk about who suffered most.’ Jong Kook pointed out.

 

 Ji Hyo faked a smile. ‘Why, thank you so much for spreading the untruth. Your brain must be broken then, since you allowed me to stick around with you. Why why, honey baby, did you do that?’ She cooed and Jong Kook mimicked a vomitting sound.

 

'Don't call me that. I wanna throw up.’ Jong Kook winced at the word honey baby. ‘And I allowed you to follow me because I was nice. You should appreciate my kindness and my manners.’

 

'Ooooh, scratch that. Kind your head.’ Ji Hyo smirked. ‘Oh right, I have to leave now, since I have the glorious history class to attend. Taught by Mr.Boring, in case you want to know.’

 

Jong Kook could not help smiling at it. ‘Not interested in that, but well, good luck, Miss Boring. Have fun studying Britain and France teaming up and fighting against Germany.’

 

'We are already studying Cold War, smartie.' Ji Hyo took her bag from the bench and stood up. ‘I am leaving now, honey baby, have fun missing me.’ Before turning her head away from the table, she yelled, ‘Thanks for your treat today!’

 

Treat? I never agreed to pay for her ice-cream. Jong Kook opened his wallet and counted the money inside. . With that official postcards and fan-meeting tickets, I have to work double times harder. He groaned. He shouldn't have suggested that she make the decision. Now was too late for her to change the terms again.

 

'Um? Excuse me?’

 

Jong Kook snapped his head up at the voice. In front of him stood a girl with hair tied as a long-pony tail and wearing the junior school uniform. Her name-bedge wrote ‘Kim YoonA’. Jong Kook couldn't help staring at the girl. She was pretty. Really pretty.

 

Pretty chicks checking me out? Wow, that's a start. He chuckled at his thoughts.

 

'Sorry, but are you Kim Jong Kook ssi?’

 

'Yes?’ Jong Kook asked eagerly. Oh my god she knows my name! He was sure he would be posting a selfie of Kim YoonA and himself tonight with the hashtag #SenpeiNoticedMe. And if YoonA has facebook and comes across the pic, and if she likes it, and if she also gives him her phone number...that would be absolutely perfect with a cherry on top.

 

'So are you really the leapord-boxer-dancing guy? Oh my god! I have been noticing your unmistakable biceps and side face when you walked into this restaurant! Can I have your autograph, please? Do you really have a pokemon underwear?’

 

Leopard-boxer-dancing guy? What the hell was even that?

 

He realized that he was staring at her for too long with a horrified expression on his face, so he cleared his throat and answered, ‘For the autograph, yes. Underwear, no. It wasn't me in the video.’

 

'Don't lie. I knew it's you!’ She giggled and handed him her notebook.

 

Jong Kook grunted.

 

Well, double .

 

(o_o)/

so that is it, for the first chapter.

Not like I hate History in any ways...but well. History is sometimes boring.

Till next time :3