Breakfast With Hoya

Breakfast With Hoya

You awoke to the warm scent of eggs and bacon. As if on cue, you heard a familiar voice.

 

"Yeobo!” 

 

You smiled at the familiar voice. You heard excited footsteps running up the stairs.

 

“Breakfast is ready!”

 

You groaned. As much as you loved your husband and the fact that he’d surprise you with breakfast, getting out of bed was never your favorite thing to do. 

 

“Just 5 more minutes Hoya."

 

 He came over and quietly knocked on the door. You looked over at him and gave him a pout. Hoya shot you a smirk causing a flutter in your stomach that you knew all too well.

 

“W-What?” you stuttered.

 

He walked over the bed and picked you up bridal style. The familiar warmth of his body put you at ease. You nuzzled against his neck and took in the familiar scent of his cologne and sighed. As he carried you downstairs, you decided to play along.

 

“So, what’s the special day Oppa?”

 

“Special day?”

 

“You made me breakfast, you’re carrying my downstairs like a princess. What’s up?”

 

“mmm…”

 

“mmm…? What?”

 

Hoya smiled and gave you a peck on the forehead.

 

“Nothing.”

 

You tilted your head. Hoya chuckled at your clear confusion.

 

“Why do I have to have a reason to treat the woman I love?”

 

You blushed.

 

“Yah.” you playfully slapped him.

 

It wasn’t rare for Hoya to make you breakfast, but today the greasiness level was off the charts. For starters, Hoya hadn’t carried you since your wedding day.

 

“Seriously what’s going on?”

 

Hoya blushed.

 

“Well you seemed like you were stressed lately so I thought I would do something a little more special for you.”

 

You laughed. It was rare to see Hoya so flustered.

 

“Thank you Yeobo!” you pecked him on the cheek “I’m starving! Let’s eat!”