Where is Taemin?

Key's Pets

 

 

 

(A/N) Yes, I am back and ready to take action. Writer's block is a nasty thing. 

 

Thanks for tuning in, Enjoy!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

*POOF*

 

What the-

A rabbit?

 

I stared down at my feet in a trance as the others from the dining room rushed to the scene.

 

"Yah! Did you blow up something? What the heck! That scared me! and where is-", Jonghyun paused as I lunged over the creature to stop him from trampling what's infront of me.

 

"W- Wait! Hyung careful!" I said.

 

"What happened?" Minho asked as he leaned over the counter.

"I dont know! I was playing with Tamein and then poof! This thing replaced him!" I replied.

I looked down at the animal again, and there it was. Fluffy. White. Rabbit.

"A cute one at that." I continued.

 

Onew also leaned over the counter. His eyes bulged big and wide. (No pun intended)

"Hold on-" Jonghyun said as he picked up the little white rabbit.

"Look at it! It's so cuuuuute! Especially the eyes." He continued.

 

I studied the rabbit once more, and there it was. Taemin's eyes!

 

"OMO! Taemin-ah! What happened?! Tell umma!" I said straining my speech.

He kept silent. Why isnt he responding? Wait.

 

I waved the carrot in my hand infront of his face. Suddenly, He lunged forward, but Jonghyun held him tightly, so he didnt reach it.

"Taemin-ah, If that's you, say something or I'll eat it~" I taunted.

Then it squealed.

 

"Taemin-ah, Can you speak?" I questioned.

He was hesitant, but started to whisper.

 

"N-neh..." Taemin replied.

 

Everyone in the kitchen seemed shocked, but suprisingly Onew wasnt.

Out of my perifial vision, I noticed him smiling intently at Taemin.

"Onew hyung, Do you know anything as to why Taemin changed?" I interigated.

Onew became flustered at my comment, and all eyes were on him. Even Taemin's.

"I- I-" he stuttered,trying to formulate his response.

Minho interupted.

 

"I think that enough for today, Lets put Taemin in his room with Jonghyun and call it a night." Minho ordered.

"I dont think Taemin wants that yet" Onew continued.

"What do you mean not yet? And no one is going anywhere until someone explains what's happened to Taemin!" I nagged.

Everyone kept silent, glancing at one another. It felt like forever until Taemin began to speak.

 

"Umma, i-it's really hard to explain... You can think of it as a small change to my body. When I feel... something a lot." He explained roughly.

"Small change? Taemin-ah! Its's HUGE. You've turned into another being that's ten times smaller than your original size!" I said exasperatedly.

 

"Key, ok.... I know that this is sudden, just debuted twelve hours ago and all... but we have something to tell you..." Jonghyun said.

"Wait Hyung! I dont think its a good idea.." Minho said.

"Guys, I think Kibum deserves to know the secret since he's our bandmate, let alone a brother." Onew stated.

Minho sighed, and gave in to the overall decision.

 

"Excuse me! Stop stalling and tell me." I said impatiently.

 

"Well Key, Do you like animals? Because it'll happen quite often from now on." Jonghyun said.

"What will?" 

"Umma! We can turn into animals!" Taemin said loudly.

Just when he said that, everyone looked at each other ,and nodded.

 

What's weird is that not only there were multiple poofs just like when Taemin changed echoing in the room, There were other animals too.

 

A dog.

A cat.

But wait... another rabbit?

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

TAAAAADAAAAAAA Onew's identity revealed. Happy? No? Comment down below on how this went, and pm any suggestions.... I'm pretty much stuck as of now... 

 

(hint: Im a heavy ONTAE shipper... but decided to write something else for a change.)

 

Thank you for tuning in, Cya Later!