Taemin Wants Carrots?!

Key's Pets

   

    

 

 

   

(A/N) Holy crap! 23 SUBSCRIBERS?! Wow thanks you guys! Sorry for the wait it's just that I took some time off of AFF for awhile. Now I'm back and ready to update!

 

 

 

 

 

Key POV

 

 

It's already been a week after performing on stage for the first time. With my new members, best friends, and brothers, I felt that things are never going to change.

 

Well, until I discovered these secrets.

 

 

 

-at the dorm-

 

"Yah! I told you not to eat anything! I was cooking dinner for us." I scolded each of the members in the living room.

They sat on the couch with their eyes glued to the screen. Yep, their ignoring me.

 

Aish...

I got out of the kitchen after turning off the stove, and stood in front of the boys to get their attention.

 

"Ummmaaaa I can't see" Taemin said as he was chewing on something. Err, yeah something..

 

"Hey, can you not stand I front of the TV. It's about to show our stage from this morning." Minho said with he eyes that never left the TV.

 

Although, Jonghyun paid close attention to me, as if his life depended on it. Weird. But not as weird as Onew.

Onew was fiddling with his fingers, taking short glances at Taemin. 

 

'What did I do to get myself into?' I thought wistfully.

 

"I said not to eat before dinner was ready! I made a feast for us- Yah! Listen!" I repeated for the nth time.

 

"That no way acceptable ,treating your hyungs as though-" Jonghyun's focus was disrupted when he noticed my glared at him.

 

"I wouldn't treat ANYONE this way if they'd listen to me. Everyone to the dinner table. NOW."

Minho tsked and got up slowly. Taemin shivered and hopped out of the couch. Jonghyun sped out of the room, but Onew just sat there.

 

"Onew, why aren't you moving?" I asked in annoyance.

He sat there for a moment gathering his thoughts, and looked up to me. "I... Can't eat what you're making..." He muttered.

 

 

I got even more irritated.

 

 

" And why is that?" I started to lose my patience.

 

I've cooked, cleaned, and looked out for these boys as though they were my own and they treat me like I was the nuisance? Oh they better watch out tomorrow.

 

Onew shrugged and continued. " I can't eat because I don't eat. Only chicken though."

 

"Don't eat? What do you mean don't eat, but only chicken? What? Is my cooking not to your taste because I busted my and worked hard as the umma in this dorm? You think everything is not to your TASTE?! Do you-"

 

 I stopped midsentance when Taemin hugged me from behind.

 

 " U-Ummaaaa Don't be mad, we love you, but Onew hyung is sick and drank medicineeeee. He can't eat for a couple of days, please don't be mad, ummmaaaaaa" Taemin whined.

 

 Sigh. Still facing Onew. "Well you could've said something other than preferring chicken all the time." I said, calming down.

 

I turned around and hugged Taemin back, waddling back to the dinner table where Jonghyun was stuffing everything into his face and Minho looking at him in disgust.

 

 I laughed at the sight. How could I ever be mad at these guys? Their so cute.

 

 I looked back over where Onew was. "You don't have to eat , but just come over here and sit with us." Onew looked at me and smiled as he made his way over here.

 

 I apologized and started eating too.

 

"Umma... Can I have more carrots? I want them." Taemin requested. I smiled and gave him the basket of vegetables.

 

 "Umma can I have more carrots?" Taemin repeated after a few minutes.

 

What? I just gave him the BASKET full of vegetables.

 

 "But sweetie, you just took the whole basket full of carr-" I said as I took back the basket he handed back.

 

All the veggies gone. Wow.

 

"Um Taemin, this is the third time this month that you ate a weeks worth of veggies, care to explain?" I eyed him in confusion but had pride in the words. "

 

 I-I-I- I just like eating them... Is that ok?" Taemin mumbled cutely.

 

 "AAAAAH, KAWAII!" I giggled. 

 

I continued. "Ok Taeminnie let me go get more in the kitchen." Taemin followed.

 As I washed and peeled the carrots, Taemin just takes them and nibbles it quickly.

 

 When it was on the last one, he just stared at me with his cute glistening eyes.

 

 I decided to a bit.

 

  "Aww Taeminnie wants this one too?" I asked as though Taemin was a baby.

 

 Taemin nodded quickly. "Neh Ummaaa"

 

 "Do something cute baby, or I'll eat it" I responded in a bratty tone.

 

 He hopped all around me and had his hands into fists under his chin to mimick a cute animal.

 

 So cuuuuuute.

 

 But I wanted more.

 

 "Is that all Taeminnie? -sigh- looks like I'm going to eat it, and that'll be the last one you'll see for the rest of the month." I slowly put the carrot in my mouth.

 

 

 "Wait!-" Taemin begged and a loud poof filled the dorm, surprising me and everyone in it.

 

 What surprised me the most is that Taemin disappeared and something else took he place.

 

 

 A white rabbit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 -----Thanks for tuning in!----- 

 

 

 

 In the next chapter, what happened to Taemin? How will key react? And most importantly, how will the others react?