Tao's POV

RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is crying.

The sky I love, he is crying again.

Its so early morning. I'm standing under the roof of a shop that not opened yet. I take out my hand from the pocket to feel the rain drops. Just one hand. Its just only my hand. But in the past...

In the old days, there was a hand, Your hand that will accompany mine to feel the tears of the sky. Now you are not by my side but the tears on my cheek.

 

"Ge.. who will confort the sky if he cries?"

"hm! how can I know baby panda! But I'm sure it'll always be me the one who confort you whenever you cry."

" haah stop ge, your hand is dirty."

"its just the water baby, not dirty. Well if you don't let my hands to touch you…"

 

You came closer to me with an evil smile. Your lips were flying near my face and teasing me. I miss those lips. Yifan ge, where you now? Come back please. Its time to confort me as your words. Ge.. I'm crying now you know! I hate you. Why did you promise the earth if you can keep it forever? Don't you see my tears?

 

" What if you don't know that I'm crying? What if I cry when you are not with me?"

" I know. I surely know if you cry. Because its hurt deep inside here, and I know."

 

You said with a warm hearted smile placing my hand on your left chest where the heart will be.

 

" Wow its cool. Your heart gets hurt and you know exactly when I cry? So it means you love me that much! Awnn, Zitao, what a lucky guy I am! Well I can't. I'm so cute and adorable absolutly hahaa^^"

 

I did joke that time. What the hell! I was that much stupid. You just looked at me with a teasing smile. You don't have no idea how much I loved that expression much.

 

" Nope. My heart don't feel hurt. I mean Its feel happy when you cry. hahaa^^"

" Hey! You are so cruel. Yifan Ge. Thats why you looks like with anry bird and ugly you know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter