Together

Girls Generation x Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay we're here !" Snsd's manager said while getting their things.

"Ughhh i can't feel my legs"

"Yah kkab kwon wake up ! holy cramp ! You're drroling man !"

"Soo baby wake up you can eat after we introduced ourselves"

"TaeTae wakeeyy wakeeyy~"

When they're surely awake their manager lead them to the door to see the other girls.

Twice noticed the door opened and they manage to sit at the couch patiently waiting at them. One by one coming like a super model and twice looks like dead fans staring at their idols.

"Wooow Taeyeon sunbae is prettier in person !"

"Shhh ! Quiet Chae !"

Taeyeon heard it and smile cutely at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung wanna die right now because her favorite idols smiles at her but in second thought she still wanna see her everyday.

 "1,2,3 Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae !"

"Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae !"

"Appeorudo So Nyeo Shi Dae !"

"Yeongwonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae !"

"Waa daebak ! You guys knew our fanchant !" Yaeyeon said and Twice are laughing.

"We all knew it sunbaenims !" Chaeyoung immediately answer.

"She taught us and she always sing your song Taeyeon sunbae" Jihyo said.

"Really ? Can you show it to us ? I'm sure you're better than the original singer !" Jessica pinched Yuri's ear causing them to laugh.

"No i can't beat Taeyeon sunbae but i'll show hehe . Naega babo gataseo barabolsu bakkeman eobtneungeon amado~" Chae bow at them shyly.

"WOOOOW daebak !" Taeyeon claps like a kid.

"Told you guys ! She can replace that dookong kid !" Yuri run and Taeyeon chasing her.

"Come back here ! Dark stupid monkey !" Their members are just shaking their heads because of the two.

"Tiffany and Jessica i hope you can stop those kids okay ? I'll trust you too for being in charge here. I'll go ahead now and take care of Twice bye !" Snsd's manager said.

"Yah TaeTae ! Kwon ! Stop that ! Let's introduce ourselves  first !" Manager Hwang said trying to stop them.

"What ?! You're calling her 'TaeTae' and you can't call me by my name ? You're sooooo biased !" Yuri whined but Sica kissed her cheeks and she smile ear to ear.

"Alright sorry for that keke~ I'm Kim Taeyeon Snsd's kid leader and also the cutest keke~"

"Jung Jessica Snsd's ice princess"

"Lee Sunny Snsd's aegyo queen~"

"Hwang Tiffany Snsd's Eyesmile"

"Kim Hyoyeon Snsd's Dancing manchine"

"Kwon Yuri Snsd's Blackpearl"

"Choi Sooyoung Sns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter