Goodbye Summer

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the moment we met, everything felt so right. We became the best of friends quickly and have never left each other’s side as if we’re twins.

“Liu Yiyun, Lau Xianhua! I heard the teacher yell as she tried to chase us down the hall. “Who told you both you can cut classes? Also, how many times do we have to tell you both to not speak loudly while walking along the halls? There are people studying here!”

We ran together, hand in hand. We tried to keep our laughter to ourselves but eventually, we burst out laughing.

The said teacher eventually caught us both and we ended up getting punished. Now carrying two buckets of water each and a ruler between our mouths. Our eyes met and we chuckled at the mischief we did earlier, satisfied at the teachers’ reaction towards it.

That was back on my sophomore year. Now I’m on my last year of high school. I would be graduating tomorrow and facing a new path. I’m now a step closer to my dream of being an architect. I should feel happy about this, right?

But looking back, there will be a lot of things that I will miss.

And one of them is Yiyun.

“D-do you really ne-need to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter