C.1"Officially Yours"

Song Of Yesterday

Have you ever heard of the red string of fate? It was said that no matter how many obstacles you go through, no matter how times you go through a heartbreak, no matter how fragile the string is and no matter how much it tangles, you and your soulmate will always find a way to one another.

 

“I love you too.” Baekhyun said from the other line as Minah smiled, looking at the stop light that had turned green.

 

She pressed on gas, driving another 5 miles before hearing her fiance shifting around on the bed, “Are you drunk?”

 

A chuckle was heard from Baekhyun as Minah smiled, parking her car onto their driveway now.

 

“No, I’m not. Why? Do I sound like it?”

 

“Kind of.” Minah grabbed for her bag that sat on the passenger seat as she got out of the car, locking it shut with the keys before walking to the porch.

 

“Are you home?” Baekhyun got up, walking down the stairs as he saw his fiance walking in, making them both smile, “You are home.” He pulled the phone away and ended the call as they both met each other halfway, pecking each other's lips, “I made dinner. Let’s eat.”

 

Baekhyun and Minah met at a small coffee shop not too far from Seoul 3 years ago. It was a raining Sunday afternoon and the two were busy doing work, sipping on their hot chocolate. It was an accidental eye contact between the two that got them to where they were today. Baekhyun was a shy guy, not really knowing how to react when it came to girls. But, this has been going on for awhile now, always being at this certain coffee shop, getting the same drink and always busy working away. The two always sat at the same spot, one table away from another, always facing each other. Until, one day, Baekhyun finally had the courage to build his self-esteem up and go talk to Minah.

 

“I’m sorry, miss.”

 

Minah looked up to see the man one seat away from her as she pulled out left earphones from her ear, “Did you say something.” She questioned.

 

Baekhyun let out a small smile, “I have a survey to finish for work, can you answer some questions?”

 

Minah let out a small smile, “Sure.”

 

But, everything was made up. Baekhyun had asked questions to get to know Minah better and her interests on what she liked to do during her free time. Her full name was Bang Minah and she was 23 years old. She liked singing and traveling whenever she wasn’t working. She had her own blog in the making for fashion.

 

“This is the last question.” Baekhyun looked up at Minah as she looked back at him with her puppy shaped-like eyes, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

 

This question threw Minah off, but a smile came across her face. She felt her cheeks turning a bit red, but luckily enough her blush was doing her justice.

 

“Is that what this is all about?” She said, letting out a smile.

 

And from there, here they are now. 3 years in a relationship that was filled with it’s ups and downs, but eventually coming back up with the love and sincere happiness they both had with each other.

 

“You’re so beautiful…” Baekhyun stated as they both layed in bed, having Minah let out a small smile.

 

His hands traced her features, making her look at him as he scanned her flawless face, finally looking at Minah in the eyes now.

 

“You’re handsome too, Oppa...I’m so lucky to have you. I hope you know that.”

 

Baekhyun let out a smile, pecking her forehead as he wrapped her into his arms, making the two of them smile.

 

“I know.” He stated, letting out a small laugh as she grinned.

 

“Kiss me.”

 

Baekhyun looked at Minah who was already looking at him, seeing how close their faces were to one another. A smile came across his face, cupping her cheeks as he leaned in, their lips barely touching.


“I’m so in love with you…” He said, having the two of them smile as he finally connected their lips together.

 

==========================

HAIIIIII GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN ONE WHOLE YEAR SINCE I'VE LAST UPDATED AND I'M SOOSSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOOSOSO SORRY! A LOT HAS HAPPENED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR AND I HOPE YOU ALL COULD UNDERSTAND. I SINCERELY AND TRULY APOLOGIZE FOR UPDATING SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO LATE. ANYWAYS, I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF ANYONE IS STILL READING OR WAITING FOR THIS STORY ANYMORE, BUT ITF YOU ARE, THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND TRY MY BEST TO FINISH THIS. UNTIL THEN, SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME! <3