picnic the plan to getting closer appa-daughter bond 1

TAENY HAPPY CRAZY LIFE

That sunday morning the Kim family is gather together at the dining room. They're having breakfast silently. Taeyeon is reading the newspaper.

"Appa,lets go picnic.."said Manson suddenly.

"Picnic? What for?"said Taeyeon clueless.

"To swims.."tease IU.

"Haha..Funny!"tease Taeyeon back.

"Just stop it you do.. Not in the morning."said Tiffany rolled her eyes towards those two.

"So appa..Can we? Please........"Manson shows his puppy eyes.

"Okay..Okay..."Taeyeon sound in defeated.

"Whats you waiting kids? Gets ready now. Mummy will prepared the food."

The two kids quickly running to their room and leave their parents in the dining room. Tiffany is washing the dish while Taeyeon is cleaning the table. Tiffany can feel a pair of hand in her waist. She's smiling.

"How come you pay attention more to the kids than me wifey?"Taeyeon lean her head on Tiffany shoulder.

"Jealousy hah? You're not a kid anymore. You're someone appa now.."Tiffany her hair.

"But I wants you too..."Taeyeon swing their body to the left and right.

"Stop it.."Tiffany is laughing due to Taeyeon sweet yet childish act.

"Oh my eyes... My innocent mind..."said IU behind them.

"ert!"said Taeyeon to IU.

"I'm not.. Appa,its your fault by the way. At the middle of the day hugging mummy like that!"

"My wife my wish!"

Taeyeon and IU is having a glare competition. 

"Okay,enough..."said Tiffany and Manson as they pull those two into different direction.

"taetae ahh..Lets go and change. IU baby,just watch cartoon.."said Tiffany.

Manson play his psp while waiting for their parents to change.