.. i like you. Really really like you.

I Think...

11 days to go...

 

"Are we going to the movies tonight?"

He asked me with a smile that made his eyes look lopsided. My heart wanted to jump out at the sight of him, but all I managed was a timid smile to let him know that, yes, we are going to the movies.

Walking towards the chair I'm lounging on, he tried to supress a smirk but it got out. He carefully sat at the armrest and pulled out the paper bag that he'd been hiding behind him. Encouragingly, he gestured for me to open it while he stood by.

"I told you that you dont need to buy me things, just spending time with me is enough" i said as I rested my head on his thigh, before i opened the small package that he handed to me. It was the last book on the series that i really wanted to finish by the end of the month. 

"Thank you" i told him, flipping thru the pages and running my hands thru the spine and cover of the book. I've been trying to find it for for the longest time but it was always unavailable or sold out. 

He just smiled and got a pen from his jacket pocket and held out his hand. I scrunched my eyebrow, asking him what he was up to but he just smiled some more and held the book. He flipped on the first page and wrote something and then flipped on the last one to write on it too.

"Dont read this yet okay." he told me eyes still on the last page as if checking what he wrote down." Read it after you've finished the book." and held the book to me again. He was still smiling. 

I sighed. Things running thru my mind. Things and moments that i have shared with him and things he showed me.

"Im thankful I gave us a chance. Thankful that we're given this chance" I told him, 

"Me too" and hugged me to his chest. " We best catch that movie now"

i pulled myself away from him and looked up at his face. I just want to be with him right now. 

 

***