chapter 3

「Love Story」━ unfolding。
CHAPTER 3
JANUARY 5, 2012
 
Jeguk's atmosphere has been more gloomy than usual without the ruckus of the Star club and although some wondered and others worried whether they were up to no good again, the day past quietly. That was, of course, until club hours started.
 
"Don't ing touch me or I will set your hair on fire!"
"Come any closer and I will wack you with this textbook."
"He stole my seat!"
"She threw my bag out the window!"
"I found in her bag!"
"They're playing monkey in the middle with my ing Louis Vuitton wallet! One of that is enough to buy your ing graves!" 

 
Today was the announcement of the tutoring partners and I guess you can say that put all the students on edge. One scoff, another roll of eyes, and everything exploded into the destruction going on right now. Jaejoon had attempted to stay out of all the bloodshed, hiding in the corner of the room, much like Eunrin who was hiding in her own corner across the room from Jaejoon. Inyoung was trying to play the mediator and break up some of the fights going on. His first try was with two angry ladies pulling at each other's hair and when he got between them, they all aimed for his hair. He left the little scuffle with scratch marks on his face and hair looking like the next Einstein. Though the girls did stop their fighting after one broke their nail and the other received a message from their boyfriend. Of course Inyoung would like to believe he was partially the reaosn though.

Fights continued on, swear words coming from every corner of the room, until the room door slammed open to reveal a furious Darim and some new guy. He was freakishly tall and looked to be in his thirties, maybe even fourties. Sheepish smile on his face as he bowed to the students, stupidly believing he'd receive it back, the man let out a nervous chuckle. Some students did bow in respect, but majority of the club members remained in place at the shock of the sudden intruders.

"I knew it'll be hard for this work. Why did I even think you would be able to handle yourselfs and come to an agreement." No one responded pushing Darim to continue, "He will be supervising you guys during club hours from now on because obviously, you guys are not as mature as I thought you guys were." And the club members were still silent because no one was stupid enough to mess with a furious Darim. The woman may be tiny but when she was angry, she could easily take down the school if she so choose to. Students had even ridiculously conclude that she alone could take down the Avengers; hulk had nothing on the principle of Jeguk. 

"Now if I hear any more noise coming from this room, I'll make sure your teachers start giving enough homework to make you guys too busy for all this child's play. You guys are highschoolers; act like it." Darim then stormed out of the room, fairly certain she would end up spitting out some strong vocabulary if she were to stay any longer. Even after Darim left, the club members were silent. The members stared at their new "teacher" and the man stared back at them.

He let out an awkward cough before introducing himself to the club members, "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Lee Kwangsoo." When he looked back up, the students had taken their hands off each other. Hmm, seems like a good start? He couldn't help but let the ends of his mouth turn up. Maybe these kids aren't so bad. "These kids" proceeded to cross their arms over their chest and gave Kwangsoo one of the most frightening stare downs he could have ever experienced in life. But then again, having about thirty teenagers stare you down is scary for any individual. 
 
Kwangsoo looked rather timid and the students quickly picked up on that, smirking in response. He's not a threat. But boy were they wrong. The Baekho members had bowed to feign respect and the Star members followed suit but once that was over, everyone went back to doing whatever they wanted. Kwangsoo's fingers, mouth, and eyebrows all twitched as he witnessed the savagery and picked up a chair, yelling at the top of his lungs. Two can play this game. 

"Last person to sit down would have a chair thrown at their face!" As if deers caught in the headlight, the members stared at him, frozen in shock and fear, but mostly fear. Nobody moved.
"3."
Kwangsoo smirked when he saw the kids fight over chairs, pushing and shoving people away. Such foolishness for thinking they could step all over him.
"2." 
More pushing and shoving.
"1." Kwangsoo looked around the room and everyone had taken a seat in a chair. Except for one student anyways since there was just enough chairs for the all the club members. And that last chair for them was in Kwangsoo's arms. Still held above his head might I add. Kwangsoo looked at the student sitting on the floor. Now it was the student's turn to look terrified, but Kwangsoo let out a hearty laugh and set the chair back down, sliding it over to the last student.

"Well I'm glad we're getting along fine. So what's on today's agenda?" Still silence. Kwangsoo clapped his hands together and smiled, "
If no one speaks up, should we run ten laps around the neigborhood?"
"Tutoring partners!" 32 voices shouted in unison causing Kwangsoo to let out his evil laugh. Damn was he good at this.
"Well okay then, here's what we're going to do. Take out a piece of paper and list the first five people you would like to work with. If you don't write anything on the paper, I get the priviledge of assigning you with someone I choose. " The club members obliged, quietly looking around the room and writing down the names of those they wanted to work with, or whatever names that they remembered. Kwangsoo collected all the papers five minutes later, the club members roster in one hand and all the group perference papers in the other.

Kwangsoo sat down at the table to get to real work, not looking up from the desk at all when he gave further instructions,"You guys do whatever you want for now. But get too loud and I will make you guys go swimming outside. In the Han River." The look of horror that crossed the students faces were priceless. But the students eventually did whatever they were doing, leaving Kwangsoo in peace. Every so often, he cackled which made the whole class freeze but he didn't say anything. Half of the names on these papers don't even belong to someone here. Club hours were almost over when Kwangsoo finally had the pairings figured out.
 
Kwangsoo stood up and clapped his hands together, "I've finished assigning the pairs so I'll pass the paper around. Once you guys know who your partners are, you may leave.
 
Taehee x Inyoung
Minhi x Soojin
Jaejoon x Sehun
Kangjoon x Ian
Haeun x Yerin
Taemin x Joohyuk
Taekyung x Sophia
Jina x Jinyoung
Yejun x Haena
Dahyun x Miyu
Mijeong x Woohee
Junyoung x Taegun
Yoomi x Sora
Soojung x Kangchi
Minah x Aejin
Heera x Seungwon
 
"Eura and Eunrin can feel free to join any tutoring pair should they need help."
 
Eager to get the hell out of there, most of them quickly scanned the name and wrote it down, reminding themselves to find out who the hell this person was. Kwangsoo laughed in satisfaction once the room was cleared out.  Man, I was born to do this. I can probably even become a principle if I want. Haha. Oh I'm getting ahead of myself now. No, it's called being confident. Kwangsoo's grin before was now a full blown smile, which very much freaked out whoever was watching him through the door. 

Holy , he's the real ing devil.

Chapter 3 is out! This is a bit shorter to just introduce all the tutoring pairs/groups. Did y'all expect some of the pairings that were decided? Many people put their love interest as their tutoring partner so I kept that, but for others, I didn't want to make the pairings obvious lel. Let's welcome Lee Kwangsoo as their teacher LOOL. This story has just gotten crazier! Btw I know Kwangsoo is actually a true gentlmen but just imagine the Kwangsoo in Running Man. Here's a pic of how he looks in the story.

Kwang-Soo-lee-kwang-soo-28462052-600-450.jpg

Reminders : Chosen applicants should comment every 1-2 chapters. The more non chosen applicants comment, the higher the chance for their character to have guest appearances.