[JBxJR] why the heck aren’t we making out?

GOT7 Short Fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung fidgets in front of the mirror, fixing and brushing his hair for the nth time of the minute. Then, after talking himself out that it’s okay, he moves onto his tie. He unties and ties it again with his wet and shaking hands. “Ugh!” he says under his breath and goes to fix the tucking of his button up dress shirt.

 

“The is your problem?” Yugyeom says as soon as he walks inside his older brother’s room. Jinyoung quickly turns to him with his eyes squinting, “Language. You brat.” He tells him, then he flattens his collar and dusts away the non-existent dirt.

 

“Seriously, hyung? You have been doing that” Yugyeom says, motioning his hands all over Jinyoung. “for the past” then, he checks his watch as he takes a bite from a chocolate bar, which is, of course, Jinyoung’s. “two hours? Like, you have there in front of the mirror for so long it’s starting to get nauseous because of your face.”

 

Jinyoung quickly grabs the closest thing to him and throws it to his brother. He whines after it failed to hit Yugyeom, which of course the younger giggled at. “What I mean is, hyung, let’s accept it, even if you’re on your pajamas, I doubt Jaebum hyung would think your ugly.” Jinyoung then hides his blush after hearing his brother’s masked compliment.

 

“That guy’s eyes turns to heart emojis whenever he’s looking at you.” Yugyeom says and then makes his way to his brother’s bed. If Jinyoung’s not this stressed over his prom date with Jaebum, he would have gone berserk with his brother. “Hey, hyung. You look stunning, don’t worry.” to this, Jinyoung glances back at his brother with touched expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter