[JBxJR & YGxYJ] i’ve lied to you about many things but i wasn’t lying when i said i loved you

GOT7 Short Fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


Jaebum has just come back from the US, he graduated few months back but opted to stay a bit longer for a vacation. It’s also his excuse to prolong his and his almost boyfriend’s meeting. It’s inevitable, after all, they’re neighbors, he will definitely see Jinyoung again. Unless his family moved away, but from the news he heard, which was just yesterday, they are still there.

 

Their relationship had always been a little too vague for them to understand. It makes Jaebum’s head hurt with just how many miscommunication they had. Their late night fights, their messy arguments, and their equally prideful selves. It’s all too much for young people to handle.

 

Four years, four years have gone, but their last goodbyes felt just like it was yesterday. When he arrives at his parent’s house, he couldn’t help but look at the next house, it’s Jinyoung’s. Nothing much really changed, there’s still the tree between their houses they used to pass by when they go to each other’s room.

 

“Are you looking for Jinyoung?” His mother says as his father helps him with his baggage and then a small ball of happiness runs to hug him. “Youngjae!” He yells, picking up the boy from the ground, twirling around few times. “How is the cutest and most adorable baby brother in this whole wide world?” Jaebum says to the seven-year-old boy.

 

Youngjae giggles and giggles as he hides his face on his brother’s shoulder. “I missed hyung a lot.” he whispers to his ear, with his too good for this world adorableness. “I missed you more, my only baby!” Jaebum coos and showers Youngjae kisses as he makes their way inside the house.

 

If Youngaje weren’t so occupied with his brother, he would have seen Yugyeom sending death glares to his brother. “Yugyeom! I told you to wait for me! You’re really stubborn, you make my head ache!” Jinyoung yells from afar, running after Yugyeom. “Yugyeom, you’re really insufferable.” Jinyoung says breathlessly as he stops beside his brother.

 

It was when he looks at where his brother is looking when he realized where they are. He straightens his body and places his hand over his brother’s head. Yugyeom just turned seven, but he’s already sporting an ideal height. “Is it because of Youngjae again?” He then takes his brother’s hand and pulls him towards their own house.

 

But then, Yugyeom shakes his hand away and runs towards the house, yelling, “Shut up, Jinyoung hyung.” Jinyoung sighs and  follows his brother inside, despite being all cute, Yugyeom is an most of the time.

 

When Jinyoung takes in their laundry later, Youngjae’s mother who is doing the same thing, calls him. “When are your parents coming back?” She asks, giving Jinyoung her signature smile, a little like Jaebum’s only kinder. “Tomorrow evening, they were supposed to come home tonight, but their flight got cancelled.”

 

His parents visited his grandmother at Busan, she has been sick and needs some extra attention. “Oh, how about you eat dinner in our house with Yugyeomie?” for the past years, this isn’t the first time she invited them, so he smiles and says yes like the usual. “Jaebum just came back, he’d love to see you.”

 

And that’s when he wished he said no. Jaebum, he’ll see him again after four years and he doesn’t know if he should be happy or no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter