[JBxJR] like hell i’m leaving you when you look at me like that

GOT7 Short Fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already ten in the evening when Jaebum checks his watch. He sighs and stretches his arms upwards. It has only been a week since twenty-sixteen started, but he already feels like it has been a month. Jackson always teases him that he’s going to be the employee of the century with all the over time he makes. It’s not because he wants it, it’s more like he has no choice.

 

He looks around the office and sees he’s the only one left. Jackson used to wait for him just to scare him, but ever since the little has gotten himself a boyfriend, he always goes home early. Jaebum smirks at the memory as he shakes his head. Jackson may be annoying as hell, but he’s the best company, no one of the best. As he waits for his computer to shut down, he collects his belongings and prepares to leave.

 

Maybe he should get himself a boyfriend too, he’s starting to feel lonely lately. He can always ask Jackson to set him up, but the always manages to find him the worst ones. He shakes his head remembering how his last blind date went, it was horrendous. And as he walks towards the parking lot, he hears light dragging sounds from the back of the building.

 

Being the curious cat he is, he carefully goes to check it. The wind suddenly blows and there goes nothing. He looks around more and walked closer to it, but he sees nothing. He decides to just shake it off with a heavy heart, he likes thrill like this. Especially after he heard Jackson telling him about ghosts going around the building at night.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter