Kiss Count

Kiss Count
Jimin can count the number of dates he's been on with Namjoon hyung on both hands, both feet, and his cat's paws—when she'll let him play with her fluffy paws. As for counting kisses, he doesn't need paws, feet, or hands to count with, because it's never happened.

He's never kissed or been kissed by Namjoon hyung, and he is worried. Bordering on offended.

Is he not kissable enough? Taehyung always makes dreamy remarks about his lips and somehow manages to bring it around to include a compliment about Seokjin hyung, who only has praise for everyone—except, ironically, about Namjoon, who trips over his own feet too often and manages to break something merely with the weight of his gaze.

For as squirmy and ornery as Jungkook can be, he only wriggles away from Jimin after he's suffered a minute-ish of a kiss to his cheek. Whether it's from pity or actual tsundere enjoyment, Jimin doesn't know.

Hoseok hyung seems to be the most pro-kiss-Jimin of their group, squishing Jimin's cheek to coo over how cute he is, how sweet his smile is, how happy his eye smile makes him, how boopable his nose is, how y his abs are... So Jimin's never heard anything bad from Hoseok hyung, nothing detrimental about his looks or personality, so he thinks he's a pretty alright guy.

He tells himself again that he's a pretty alright guy on their first hind-paw date. "Hyung," he tugs their joined hands, "why haven't you ever kissed me?" He had meant to weasel an answer from him, but the direct question draws a light blush to Namjoons cheeks and ears. Boldly, Jimin leans forward to look directly at his face. "Would you kiss me if I asked?" The little hopeful, curious flame burning in his chest ignites to a bonfire when Namjoon's face flushes red from his hairline to his neck.

"Namjoon hyung," he says softly, "would you please kiss me?"

It's a peck on the cheek, but Jimin feels the heat from Namjoon's face and counts it as a win.

It takes a few more dates—Jimin is bending fingers to his palm to keep count—but Namjoon hyung ends each one with a kiss.

They add up pretty quick, until their kisses outnumber their dates. Jimin's pretty happy about that.