Bug - Rabin

Tension and Relaxation

"Wonshik-ah, it's your turn now." Towelling his hair, Hongbin says while exiting the bathroom.

"Alright, I will go after this." There comes Wonshik's reply from his own room. He is writing something in his note book, probably some lyrics for their new songs.

 

Hongbin sniffs in the air when he smells something rotten. He follows the smell to Wonshik's room and is shock to find out that Wonshik himself is the source of the rotten smell.

"Yah! You stink! Go now before I drag you out!" Hongbin groans, covering his nose in the process.

"Hey that's rude! I'm a human being with feelings okay!" Wonshik barks back, but he puts his work down obediently and shuffle towards the bathroom with his towel around his neck. 

 

He enters the bathroom while humming to some random song, ignoring Hongbin's "Bath longer!" behind his back.

He done his shower in recorded speed as usual and is reaching for his towel when he sees something terrible - there is a bug sticking near the doorknob of the bathroom door.

 

Wonshik feels his blood runs cold.

Then he shrieks.

He can't think of anything to do since the door is the only way for him to escape and he cries out loud in despair.

 

"Hey" he hears Hongbin from the other side of the door, "What are you doing inside? Are you okay? I think I heard some strange cry just now."

"There's a bug beside the doorknob." Wonshik sulks, his voice creaks at the end of his sentence.

 

There comes a moment of silence before Hongbin speaks again. "Wonshik-ah, listen." 

"I'm listening."

"Tell me what you can find in there."

"Why?"

"Just tell me, quick."

"Fine. There's toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, slipper, face wa..."

"Wait, there's slipper inside?"

"Yeah, I think it's Taekwoon hyung's, why?"

"Now pick the slipper up and focus."

"What?"

"We need to get you out of there as soon as possible so that you can have something better than sulking to do. Now hit the bug."

"WHAT?!"

"I said hit the bug! That's the only way to get you out!"

"Don't we have spare key?"

"Hakyeon hyung threw it away last time, he said he didn't want anyone to stalk him when he's showering. Remember?"

"ARGHHHH!" There comes Wonshik's hopeless scream.

"Come on Wonshik-ah, let's do it, I'm here."

 

Wonshik, on the other hand, is debating whether to fight for his freedom or just stay inside forever. But then Hongbin's previous words strike him suddenly.

Binnie is right, he has better things to do in his life than sulking in their bathroom. After what seems like an hour, he finally decides to fight for it.

 

He takes a deep breathe, holding his hyung's slipper in one hand. He focuses on the bug's movement, and lifts the slipper high in the air.

"Bin-ah, I'm ready."

"Fighting."

With a forceful hit, the bug is sent flying across the bathroom and land in their bathtub with a small thump. He quickly grabs the doorknob and hurry his way out with tears welling up in his eyes.

 

Hongbin is waiting patiently for Wonshik to fight his fear. When the latter finally succeed in getting himself out of the bathroom, he is surprise to find Wonshik crying.

Wonshik throws himself at Hongbin, wiping his tears and snots on the said male. He didn't even realise that he has forget his towel until Hongbin points it out.

 

"Wonshik-ah, put something on can you?"

He slaps Wonshik on the and the latter let out a yelp.

"I know you love me very much, but I will appreciate it if you keep your body to yourself, thank you."