chapter 2

The past, present and future

*Not all chapters will have names. I just can't find a suitable title for it. /sobs                                            More A/N at the end of the chapter :) :) :) 


  ~Jackson's POV~ 

  "Hyung, wake up" I tried to nudge Mark hyung awake but to no avail. I shook my head and tried kicking him. 

  "YAH Jackson! Stop it!!" 

   "Not if you don't wake up in 10 seconds!" 

  "Fine! You win!" he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Just then, a loud voice was heard.

  "Mark hyung! Jackson! Hurry up or you willl have no food!!!" shouted JB. We just shook our heads. Greedy kids. Tsk tsk tsk. Thus, we hurried down for breakfast, where we were greeted by 5 very loud boys and a girl laughing. Us boys make up Got7 and the girl was Youngji, my girlfriend.

  Before you ask me, yes the 8 of us do live together, with my adopted parents. Yes. All 7 of us are adopted from the orphanage. We have been together since forever and we were very lucky to be adopted by the same people. Our parents are very loving and have a high tolerance level, since they had to put up with 7 rowdy boys for 18 years. 

   Youngji was by girlfriend for 4 years already and she moved in when her parents were arrested. Or at least, that's what she said. She is also a member of Got7, just that we couldn't be bothered to change the group name. 

   I smiled and went to give Youngji a quick peck on the lips. Her eyes rounded and we all laughed. We would have thought she was used to the unexpected kisses I always give her, but apparently not. 

  "Got7, do you remember what I just said?" she resumed. We all nodded. We have heard the story so many times, we could already memorise it. She said she wanted revenge on 13 people, who were going to the same school as us. Long story short, some of their parents stole money from her parents but the police caught Youngji's parents instead. 

   ~SKIP TO THE TIME WHEN THEY MEET~ 

  "Remember. Go up to them, say your names cooly and then leave. I have a few words to say to them, in private." she instructed us as we made our way towards the 13 people in front of them. I studied them and noticed a very familiar girl with them. Her hand were locked with a boy's. For some reason, I felt a pang in my chest. I studied her face again, trying to remember why her face was so familiar. Just then, realisation hit me. 

  No wait, it can't be her... I thought, my heart racing. Our eyes locked for a split second and I could have sworn I felt the past feelings in my heart again. I clenched my fist and told myself. Wake up Jackson Wang. It can't be her. It is way too coincidensial. I made a mental note to ask Youngji her name later.

~Bomi's point of view~ 

   I saw the 8 of them walking towards me. Glaring at Youngji, I held Yoongi's hands very tightly. I could still remember all the past experiences, when Namjoo was kidnapped by Youngji's crazy parents and when we almost lost our besties in a horrible fist fight. I shuddered and tried to get the memories out of my mind. 

  "Relax sweetheart. Remember. I am here for you." I heard a very comforting voice and calmed down. I had wanted to give him a hug but then, the 8 of them stopped in front of us. I looked at the 7 unfamiliar boys behind her. Or at least, that was what I thought. Until I saw this very familiar boy behind her as well. My jaw dropped. It couldn't be him. I looked at his familiar features and I felt them feelings again. 

   Yes, it was HIM. the one I fell for, but didn't have the guts to confess. I thought, smiling at the times I liked him and tried to get him to feel the same. I waited to hear his name  and once I heard it, all was confirmed. It was him, The Jackson Wang I fell for. Our eyes locked and I could feel my heart racing again. It was just like 5 years ago. 

  And yes, I still have feelings for him. 

  Yes, I still look back at the times and my heart would race, my face would have this stupid smile and I would hug the life out of my teddy bear and fangirl over him. I suddenly had the urge to confess on the spot, but I knew that was stupid.

  I have a boyfriend now, one so good, I can't ask for better. 

  I also don't know if he feels the same. 

   I then shook myself back to reality. Still thinking about the awesome times we had together, I read the note. It was then I went to reality, like 100%. I was shocked. Shuddering, I thought of the horrible things The Heo's did years ago. Even though we were young, but the memories were so gory, one couldn't possibly forget them. I clenched my fist. Apink and Bangtan were my best friends, I, Bomi, would never let my friends get hurt, esp. my boyfriend, Min YoonGi. 

  Then my face softened.

  Does that mean I might have to hurt Jackson?

  God knows I can't do that! He was my first love, my first crush. 

  Wake up Bomi. You never knew if he felt the same. Who knows, he never had feelings for you. I scolded my myself. I then made a mental note to only hurt him, if he hurts me. Because, I don't have the heart to do anything to him. 

  "Earth to Bomi. Are you here? THe bell just rang. We need to go back to class like now." Yoongi asked in such a soft caring tone, that I couldn't help but smile.

What are you thinking of, Bomi? You have YoonGi, your boyfriend. The past is in the past, no use thinking about it. I thought. I gave him a quick hug and waved him goodbye. Walking towards my homeroom, I began to sing softly. At the corner of my eye, I saw Jackson walking toward the same room as I was. I mentally screamed. This is going to be a very long day. I sighed. 


Have you heard that Kara just disbanded?! /cries like a baby 

I am happy that the members are happy, of course, but Kara was a legendary group, one that can't be compared to. I am worried about DSP though. Without Kara, DSP is nothing, seriously, Rainbow is good, it just needs some pushing to be amazing, April are still rookies! 

 

FANFIC recommendation: This is life by sherlocked_

Listen: NC.A I'm Different (awesome songs, just very underrated)