WHY!!!

The past, present and future

HI PEOPLE!! I know I said I would only update on weekends, but there wasn't much homework and I have nothing to do, so here I am!! Though such occasions are rare. Like I haven't gotten my CCA yet so, for now, I am kinda free but enough talk about my life, FANFIC TIME!!!!!


        Kim Namjoo was the 'it' girl in high school. She was popular, super pretty, had a fab. bod., was very rich and the best thing was, she was super nice to everybody. Every girl wanted to live her life and every boy wanted to date her.

       But she had a secret that nobody, other than her besties aka Apink and her brother,Kim Namjoon and his best buddies aka Bts, knew. It wasn't because she was scared or anything, it was just that, she didn't want to be reminded of it. It was fine and all...

       Until she came into her life again...


       "Look, I swear to god, if those boys don't come in like, 5 minutes, I will break their bones. And I don't care if Yoongi is your bf or not, no exceptions!" mumbled Chorong darkly. All 6 girls were leaning against the bus stop, where they were supposed to meet the 7 boys of BTS, so they could walk to school together, as per usual. However, for some random reason, the boys were very late and the girls had to wait for 10 minutes. 

       Bomi looked at Chorong with wide eyes and quickly texted Yoongi quickly, telling him to hurry up, or his life would be in danger. You never know things around Chorong, when she said she would do something, she would and you wouldn't even want to know about the time she literally push her boyfriend down the stairs because he was late. 

      "Hey." a familiar voice sounded, the girls turned their heads toward the voice in excitement. It was Namjoon and behind him was the rest of Bts. On any other occasion, the girls would be excited and/or pissed at them but not that day. Unlike usual, the boys weren't smiling and Namjoon's hey was lifeless and unlike himself.

      "Guys?? What's wrong??" asked Naeun carefully. The boys just looked at one another, nodding and shaking their heads, making the girls even more curious. 

      "Guys? FYI, we are not telepathic so if there is anything, tell us now." Chorong deadpanned.

      Still, the boys didn't say anything. Only Namjoon moved. He took out his phone and showed the girls a picture of a girl, same age as them.

      All the girls but Namjoo shouted their bewilderment. "I thought she was in Busan?!" "I hope she is not gonna go to our school!" "OMG!" "Is she back for revenge?" "What the nerve??!" 

      V nudged Namjoo. "You seem quiet. What do you think? Is she back?"

    Namjoo didn't say anything. Her mind was too busy thinking about the past and all the gory thoughts returned to her mind even she thought she had finally forgetten about it. It is her. The daughter of the people who created a hell of a past for her, all for a money. A tear rolled down her cheeks, she rubbed her now-red eyes and tried to smile.

      "Guys" she started with a shaky voice. "Let's walk to school now. We're late"


 

     The walk to school was auiet one, unlike most days when they would be bickering and joking with each other, and Bomi and Yoongi would flirt at the back of the crowd. Even though no words were exchanged, they knew what each and every one of them were thinking about: her

    The sight that greeted them in school was expected. Everyone was walking about, talking and laughing with their friends. That is, until they saw a group of 7 boys and a girl. The 8 of them saw Apink and Bts, smirked and walked over. Namjoo paled. 

     "Hello! Long time no see, Namjoo!" the girl said cheerfully

     "Don't 'hello' me like that. You are not my friend or anything!" the pale girl whispered menacingly.

      The girl just laughed. "Oh, right. But don't you dare to ever speak to me in that tone ever again."

      "I say what I want. This is a free country."

      "In your dreams, Namjoo. My boys here would protect me and defend me. Oh right, I forgot, you hadn't met them. People, meet Got7!" The girl introduced with a scary smile on her face. The 7 boys just yawned.

        "Im Jae Bum aka JB" "Mark" "Park Jin Young aka JR." "YoungJae" "BamBam" "Yugyeom" "Jackson" all 7 boys lazily said their names. Without even doing any signal, all 7 turned around and left the foyer. The girl handed them a note and left as well. The note went:

Dear Apink and BangTan,

       Hello once again. Didn't think I would meet you guys again. But here we are, in the same school. Maybe, we are just fated to be, don't you think? 

       On a more serious note, if you are reading this note, it means you have already met Got7. Don't underestimate me anymore. Those boys can fight, you wouldn't want to know that the hard way, you get what i mean? Just because my parents are in jail, it doesn't mean they would stop doing what it takes to get what they deserve. Get ready people. I swear I would complete what my parents set out to do. Now that I have Got7, I am not scared of you anymore. So Good luck staying alive, you really need it. 

Yours,

Heo Youngji

     All 13 of them fell quiet. They didn't know what to think. However, this note just proved one thing. Heo Youngji was back, back for the money her parents tried to take a few years back. Not ony was she back, but she was back with 7 boys, making her stronger. Deep down in the 13 of them, they sort of expected it. The way her parents 'gave up' a few years back was too easy. They knew that Mr. and Mrs. Heo couldn't have given up so easily. 

    "So I guess this is it, it's time for war people. This time, we will stop The Heo's for good. Apink and BangTan, mentally prepare yourselves, 'coz this time, it is gonna be worse." Namjoo finally said, with a determined glint in her eyes


 soo, that's it guys!!! I hope you like the chapter!! Sorry to all Igot7s and Kamailias out there, because they are going to be the 'bad guys' in this story!! Please subscribe and comment!! It seriously makes me so happy to know that people are reading my story!!

not edited