1/1

Train Escapades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That damn train station, the cause of his death. It was mid-July and Baekhyun was literally running for his life. Okay, maybe not literally, but if he missed this train, his mom would murder him with her wooden spoon.

“ing hell, man. Why did I have to sleep in so late? I’m going to die. I’m going to ing die.” He mutters to himself as he runs past the many people waiting for the 4 o’clock train to Busan. His small backpack is bumping up down with each step he takes, hitting the small of his back each time. He checks the time on his watch and sees there’s three minutes until the train leaves. Due to his low sobbing and not bothering to look up to see where he’s going, he runs right into a wall. “”

He sighs, shaking his head. As much as he’d rather sit and cry in embarrassment, frustration, and pain, he has to get up and run to catch that damn train. He climbs back to his feet, not bothering to look around at the laughing faces and just continues his way to the train.

A groan escapes his lips as he lays down on the bed in his room on the train. He got there just in time as they were shutting the doors. It’s an understatement to say that Baekhyun wanted to die. But death would have to wait, for his stomach grumbling reminds him how he didn’t eat breakfast or lunch. He decides going to the dining cart would be best for his health, because if he waits too much longer to eat, he may just throw up.

The short trip down to the dining cart doesn’t take long, and as soon as he enters the cart, he moans softly at the heavenly aromas. Setting his backpack down at an empty booth, he walks over to the trays and begins to pile his plate with many different varieties of food. Once he’s pleased with the amount of food, he walks back over to his booth and sits down, beginning to stuff his face within seconds.

Yes, he may not look attractive nor presentable at the moment, but he doesn’t really care because this spaghetti was so ing good.

Halfway done with his plate, he feels eyes on him. Figuring it’s nothing, he ignores it and continues to eat. But when the feeling is still there after five minutes, he wipes his face and turns around. A pair of big eyes are on him, a wide grin on the man's face. He was kind of creepy. And also sitting right ing behind Baekhyun.
“Uhm, are you okay?” He asks, scooting away from the man.

“Yes, and you?” The man says, his deep voice sends a shiver down Baekhyun’s spine.

“Yes, just confused as to why you’ve been staring at me for five minutes is all.” He responds making the man smirk.

“I seen your face plant at the station and I was curious to see if you were okay.” He says, shrugging his shoulders. A blush rises to Baekhyun’s cheeks, recalling the horrible incident that happened half an hour ago.

“Besides being a bit suicidal and extremely embarrassed, I’m just peachy.” The small male says, rolling his eyes.

“Well, if it helps, not that many people seen. But it did look like it hurt. Are you sure you’re not like dead?” The man respond. Baekhyun laughs and rolls his eyes again.

“Yes, I’m positive that I’m not dead. But anyways, what’s your name, Mr. Curious.” Baekhyun says making the man laugh.

“Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. What about you, Mr. Clumsy?” At this, Baekhyun laughs.

“Byu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter