little han wants to make money

Bad girl? i know right.

"Han-ah." i called my baby brother who doesnt know how to be grateful.

"yes noonim." He looked terrified. who cares.

"You. you think iam idiot or mentally sick or what?" I speak still with my best low tone voice.

"Aniyo noona. i just.. mm"

"Haha. haha. haha" I feel like my hair was messy so i fingercomb them. i feel heat was up to my temple and i want to scream at this little but not little brother. "Just how many times i have to tell you Han woo ssi. I dont have any intention to disturb you. moreover mess with your life.. i just.."

"Noona, i know. weve been talking about this. over again. but noona. i also mustered up all my courage to do this. i know this is embarassing but no noona. you have to hear another point of view. not only omma, appa, and me. noona, you think youre not that bad. and that you are normal. thats what make this more programmed needed. you need counselor nona.."

i cant believe i spent half of my intern sallary on this kid. i need to squish him dry. "Ya. dont you think this is too much? so iam not normal you say? i need counselor? psichiatry?. oh. this mental ill noona you have here, got a job after intern in international company! you know even though youre my brother but i.."

"Thats why noona! youre pretty, smart and have a decent job. thats why there is no harm in appear on tv. you know, youre just scaredy thats all!"

"What?!"

"Noona. hahaha. you think if i truly have a pshycopath noona i will tell the world? tch. i will hide you noona. dont worry.."

"Ya!! Han woo lim!!! come here right now. you need some beaten!! Ya!!" I came to him and he ran to every corner tried to save himself. "Ya pabo Han Woo!!!!"

"Ya, ya, reum-ah,, stop stop!!!" omo! i forget my parents were there. we stop in nice position by the way. we were fighting through the chairs he held and i think that chair will break soon if my mom dodnt call me. well at least i wasnt grab him on the hair.

My mother was standing angrily  with her arm placed on her waist and my father was calmly sipping his tea. my family sitcom yeah. everyday. almost. you know every family are like this. shh

"Noona, lets just go uh? please noona, even if we dont win the problem we still can get appearance fee. oh? oh? noonaaaa...."

"Omma!! look at him!!!" i start to attack him again.

"Ya, ya, stop it you two. yoreum-ah. i thinks its okay if we do come. ow. lets find some proper clothes yeobo.."

"omma..?" i stare disbelieve as my mother find her way to her room. ahh  i want to kick this hanwoo meat to pieces!

yah where is he? so he run away huh. what hes gonna do with the appearance fee.? its not a big sum err. what he wants to buy anyway. hes not dating doesnt he? wew. he's a highschooler now. maybe hes got a girlfriend? wait. oh no. my baby has grown.

And this invitation in my hand. arghh i just want to tear the paper and throw it to dustbin but i cant. its contain my brother's letter. if i dont know better, i would think that this brother is a very sweet brother who loves his sister. but no. meat hanwoo just want to have money to play around.

-Dear Han Brother of a Sister, 

Thank you for your letter and we find your story as a concern. Please come to the studio on Saturday 2PM with your family and friends and lets talk about some solutions for your sister together.

Love,

Your Counsellor from Hello Counsellor-