this little han has grown up

Bad girl? i know right.

"Noona, why don't you sleep inside? i want to watch until dawn. you won't be able to sleep. i won't keep quiet. MU will win tonight" my younger brother han woo lim he is too noisy. i really need to sleep right now but i dont want to sleep in my room.

"sure, do. that's better." i said finally after he didn't stop shaking the sofa. "i will sleep soundly knowing you'd be here to watch me."

"I don't stay here to watch you. and you know you're lying, right? yesterday i saw you went to the office as a panda. you ugly,rude, noisy, and black panda-ing? ckck i wonder why jaehyuk hyung still survive lingering around. you sure hide your true identity well."

"shut up you little moron. ough. i really need to sleep and this big fatty pig keep on talking. ough!"

"Noona!" i kick his back and he shredded to his peanut and cola.

"ah this noona. if one day i forget youre my sister dont blame me if you dont wake up as one body!"

argghh! this little kid  he's on it again. "Ya! watch what you're saying! don't you know it really happening out there?! a lot of people caught on human trafficking and not few of them sacrificing their own family to get money!! i kept on bothering you because i trust you! because i held your hand when you first walking on earth! and now you said what? you will slice my body? you will hurt me?!" *bang*kick*kick*!!

and there we go. again. fighting.

 

but we're not actually fighting because i knew if he really fight me back i really wont come back as one body. my broher got this huge posture and very strong fist. he is into judo and never skip a meal. unlike me. yeah.. i need to take care of my body since i am a girl turning a woman. i am glad my family genetically bless me with this good enough face features. i can highlight it with simple make up.. and owh yea, i am not that tall but my friends they were jealous with my legs.. and hair.. and nails.. and.. well they are on point. i love me. *pardon me*

 

...

It was windy when i get off the bus. i was doing my internship as last year college student in one of American company in Seoul. today was hectic and I just realized that i forgot to wear my scarft. I left it in on my desk. I walk hugging myself and my little bag, clenched my teeth while the dark bus stop seems so horror today. the lamp was on and off since ..well 2 days ago, and seems like no one had the urge to report it. and by means, yes me neither.

I walk straight for approximately 2 meters from the bus stop till i realized someone walked behind me. i slowed down. he did the same. i walk faster. he did too! 'stop yeo room-ah. stop' i told my self.

so i did.

that man's step sound so clear. o my God.

my heart skipped beat by beat. and he walk passed me.

'ah, what a relief.. '

I don't know how to handle myself in this situation. argh i just should have called Woo lim. why should he has sleepover today? and why is his friend's house so far from home? why do boys even do sleepover? it's not like they will talk over the night about their crush right? or no. they must be playing some stupid game and screaming out loud. Ahh.. why dont they just sleepover at our house?

~you're my honey bunny sugar plum,lala la ala la la~

my phone ringing and -little woo lim- was on the screen, calling his noona.

"oh ? why woo lim -ah?"

"Noona where are you? you get off the bus?"

"oo. i walk now."

"you okay by yourself?"

"ooh. i am."

"Good then-"

"Woo lim-ah! cankaman!"

"wae?"

"don't hang up the phone. if bad people saw me on the phone they won't dare do anything, the will thought that the person i talked to will soon catch them-"

"Noona! arraso. what terrific documentary you watched again today?"

"Anii. I haven't watch any today. woo lim-ah, you know that i bought some cake yesterday home right? you had some...mmm.. you haven't try it right?"

"not yet. why?"

"i thought you like tiramisu, don't you?

"I like it."

"then why?

"i don't know. i don't feel like eat it, yet"

"you should eat it. i bought it for you"

"arrasso".

What else should i say? 2 minutes until i reach the apartment gate, 5 minutes walking in and lift journey. mmm... what else? what else?

"Woo lim-ah,"

"Oo"

"what do you do there at your friend's home?"

"playing some game"

"you dont talk about girls?

"why would we?"

"you dont like girls?"

"which girls? i like A Pink"

"You like A Pink? who in A pink?"

*ding* the lift opened. ah. let's just do this. alright. i looked around and, yea the cctv was on. secured!

"Noona you get on the lift right?"

"O. don't hang up yet!!"

"Noona, the network will get bad in the lift. we can't talk"

"kwenchana. i just need to hear you. who in apink?"

"what? i didn't hear hyr#21867110$#.."

"Woo lim-ah!!"

"zzzzz...zzz"~~~ otoke otoke?!?