will the true love come out???

the wolf camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

Chanyeol took a good care of the young omega heat. They woke up the next morning both of them tired and sleepy. Chanyeol opened his eyes on the sun light in the middle of the wood to find himself half and next to him the sleeping Kyungsoo hugging him tight. He smiled to himself when the memory of yesterday night hit him and when he felt that Kyungsoo is about to wake up he pretended to be sleep. Kyungsoo woke up to find himself hugging someone and that some one turns to be chanyeol. His eyes winded double their size, he couldn’t believe what happened. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL! WHAT SHOULD I DO? Kyungsoo thought.

Kyungsoo tried to sneak out without making any sound that could awake the sleeping Beta next to him, he did well coming out from the other grip. Chanyeol smiled because of the Omega action then said “Where do you think yourself going?”

When Kyungsoo heard the deep voice he started to run without turning back, then after few seconds he run back and jumped into Chanyeol embrace shaking hugging him tight. Chanyeol took a deep breath then raise an eyebrow “Is this some kind of morning habit or something?!” Chanyeol said with sarcasm.

While both of them were like that, a huge golden wolf came into the picture. 

When Kyungsoo heard some branches on the ground cracking he knew what he saw few seconds ago is here, he turned and started saying no sense “We will die chanyeol! Oh dear lord ahhhhhh chanyeol do something! I don’t want to die here!”

Chanyeol gave him (are you serious glare) which made Kyungsoo swallow hard and shut up.

“You really turn to a dump person in the morning, it’s Kris”

“Huh K…Kris” Kyungsoo felt so much relive.

Kris turned to his human form, he sighs because of the stupid dramatic scene he had to see.   

“We need to come back to the camp right now! Hurry” Kris finally spoke after a long period of weird stares.

Chanyeol pushed the octopus that were hugging him then stood up “Alpha! What’s going on? Is every thing okay?”

 Kris nodded with his head as a sign that every thing is fine then he explained

 “The matting ceremony is in two days so we need to prepare every thing, also our families are here waiting for us in the camp.” Kris said calmly then he started to leave forest.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were walking behind Kris; no one of them said a word.

 Kris didn’t turn but you could see the serious aura surrounding him “we will talk about this later”

“What! Wait” chanyeol start acting goofy again and tripped in every rock on the ground “…He was in his heat and… I…I was”

Kris stopped suddenly and tuned to face kyungsoo “did he force you”

Chanyeol choke in his own sleeve “what? NO” Kris growled “I am talking to him so keep quiet”

Chanyeol stood steal he just kept his tongue in his mouth that’s all he could do now. Its Kyungsoo turn to save both of them from Kris anger.

Kyungsoo blushed even though he didn’t know why he felt shy and not embarrassed, he felt happy and not angry, he felt that he heart racing let’s say in a good way. Kyungsoo kept silent, swimming in his sweet thoughts about him and Chanyeol.

And this weird silence made Chanyeol get nervous because Kris eyes become red, but Kris kept his calm voice when he spoke to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter