under the moon watching eyes

the wolf camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tonight was the night of the nights. The begging of everything that really mattered in their life.

 

 Xiumin was in his room in the camp hospital. His brother did not show up yet. He was very worry because his brother always been there for him. Doctor Lay came to the room and from behind the Alpha and of course we should not forget his shadow and by that, we mean Baekhyun who run towards Xiumin.

“Are you okay now? We are so glad that you are fine! You scared us!” Baek said softy with a very warm smile.

Doctor Lay said that there is nothing dangerous in the 17 years old wolf condition and he will do fine after few days then left the room letting the Alpha talking to his pack members.

Kris stepped towards Xiumin until his was standing next to the bed and his face showed relief then he putted his hand on the young wolf  head and raffled his hair “ Do you feel better?” He said softly but his tone still showing the protecting Alpha is still there. Xiumin nodded slowly and Kris noticed from the beginning how much that boy close to his brother, and it was very obvious that the boy noticed that his brother is missing.

“Don’t worry! Kris sent your brother and his in a mission and they will come back soon” Suddenly Baekhyun said to cover it up. Kris moved his sight to Baek and gave him a thankful look.

 

Kai already told Kris and Baekhyun what had happened and that Chanyeol went to find his room mate. Kris wasn’t worry because he trusted his brother, he putted a hand on one of kai’s shoulders and gave his an encouragement squeeze “Don’t worry every thing will be alright! I trust that you can mange and solve this mess !” Kris said and kai gave him a weak smile.

Kris saw the pain in the Beta eyes “aren’t you going to visit him yet!”

Kai lifted his eyes to look straight into his Alpha eyes and shook his head harshly then murmured “Not now! What if I make it worse? What if I hurt him more? WH…”  Kris interrupted him “No you won’t! You won’t know only when you give a try and trust me, bad experiences lead to good ones! And you already get through the bad one” and with that the doctor arrived and they went to Xiumin room except for kai who kept thinking of Kris words.

 

At midnight!

 TICK-TOCK! TICK-KOCK THE CLOCK TOCK! Every second was as a torture for Kai! The regret was eating him a life. He need to do something Kris and Baekhyun already went home and Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter