Sun Shy

Everlasting Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Recommendation:

Sun Shy (acoustic) by Dresses

The usual disclaimer applies; please know that I don't know the people I mention here personally, I don't know their personalities, their life or their history, and that the scenes which are depicted here are from my imagination, therefore not real.

               

                Diving to S.A.L.T. Entertainment to finalize and sign the contract to Hyung, Shin Hye anxiously checked her phone at every red light; hoping for a message from Soo Hyun, and at the same time, scolding herself for having that sliver of hope. “Who are you kidding, Shin Hye?! He’s too busy dealing with the news, or probably with Sohee right now. He doesn’t have time to think of you, let alone message you.” Shin Hye told herself despondently.

 

               

               Shin Hye arrived at S.A.L.T. without noticing it. It was extremely idiotic and dangerous, and she should have just called her manager to pick her up, instead of driving to the agency herself. She’s not an idiot, but she does tend to be stubborn. Shin Hye wanted to accomplish something, even if that something is as mundane as driving herself to her agency. Also, she didn’t want her manager to know that something is bothering her.

 

               

                 Someone grabbed by her by the elbow, she turned to see her manager, pulling her out of her musing, “Shin Hye-yah, gwenchana? You seem out of it today.” Jun-oppa said, clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter