Chap. 3: Becoming their roommate pt.2

Snow White and the 7 Sonyeondan
It was 10 pm by now and Jimin was still full of energy and curiosity, asking this and that like I was a living encyclopedia. - Oh and how comes you got into kpop? - his questions certainly were genuine. - I don't know actually. It happened some time ago, I already knew PSY and then Big Bang and suddenly I was so much into them, especially Taeyang, and then again I found out they weren't the only ones, that there was a whole music industry behind it and many other groups. One day I realized I couldn't do without it. Music saved my life and Kpop became my life. - I felt some clapping. I frowned and looked at the orange-haired guy sitting in front of me with a large smile. - Wow, you really are something! Besides we're very similar and we even have the same bias in Big Bang! I also became an idol because of him, Kpop became my life too. - we were both smiling like idiots now but we were honestly talking open-heartedly. Again I heard a knocking and Namjoon and Seokjin came in. - Come on Jimin, I'm sure Elizabeth must be very tired. Let her have some rest. Come. - sentenced Jin tapping the younger's shoulder and it slightly. - Yeah Jiminie, you should listen to your mother or else...- chuckled then the leader. I think I saw Jin oppa giving him a quick glance shutting him up. Hence Jimin stood up and bowed again. - Ok. Thank you...can I call you Elizabeth? Thank you for bearing with me and dealing with all of my curiosities. I really appreciated it. - he recomposed from his bow. - You can even call me Beth if you find it easier to pronounce. Oh I wasn't bearing with you! I really enjoyed the conversation and I hope I entertained you for good! - I bowed back to show him all my sincerity. - Of course you did! Let's do it again. Then, goodnight and sweet dreams, Beth. See you tomorrow. - he winked and waved at me while leaving the room followed by his hyungs who greeted me too and closed the door. "Wow! I guess we can call it a day and what a day! I still can't believe it. I'm afraid all of this is a dream and I will soon wake up. It's insane." I was worried but deep inside I was also extremely happy and self-aware of my luck. I mean, how many possibilities are there for something like this to happen to a normal person? I went backwards and forwards hugging myself and making weird noises of joy. In the end I managed to calm the pulsing racing in my chest and I put my pajamas on before cleaning my face with my wet wipes and going to bed. "What a crazy day."
- Goodnight Bangtan Sonyeondan. Goodnight Seoul. -
 
A humming sound filled the room, in my unpleasant surprise. "" I soon remember everything that happened in the past hours. - Right. Korea. Seoul. Dormitory. Bangtan. Boys...And disguise too. - I stretched my arms out of the blanket trying to collect all my strength to wake up. I rapidly sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes before turning off the alarm and getting up. It was 6 damn am, but I had to wake up this early if I wanted to get ready and use the bathroom before anyone else. I lazily made the bed, put a jacket on while taking all my stuff and then headed to bathroom. My room was the last one on the second floor, together with Jimin and Taehyung's one. Then there were a training room and a study room. On the first floor there were the living room, the common room, where the lockers were, the kitchen/dining room, the bathroom and 2 more bedrooms belonging to Jin with Namjoon and Yoongi with Hoseok and Jungkook. Eventually in the back of the dorm there was a small practice room and the laundry room. You could enter the garden from the back or the parking.  I silently sneaked out with my stuff into the corridor in order not to wake anyone and went downstairs. I was sure to get there immediately when I bumped into something hard.
 
- Ouch! - I my forehead where I got hit and raised my gaze to see what was it. - Good morning, Beth. Are you ok? - It was early morning and he still managed to be a fu**in handsome prince, smiling and blinking maliciously. - Oh my God, I'm so sorry Jin oppa! I'm so clumsy! I didn't mean to hit you...I was just...Wait, how comes you are already awake? You could rest some more. - I looked away, unable to face his brightness, my hands playing nervously. - Oh nothing, I just woke up and was going to make breakfast. By the way, what would you like to eat? - he beamed like he was having purest happiness and that melted my heart. I didn't want to bother him though. - Please, there's no need to ask! I can prepare breakfast myself! Please do not bother. - I lowered my head, averting my gaze again, some embarrassment on my face this time. - It's not a bother, it's my pleasure. Besides, let me tell you this secret..- he beckoned me to come closer and I soon approached my ear to his face. - I never do this with the others, but when you and I are alone you can avoid using the formal register. It makes me feel old and like we're distant. Ok? So now, there's something in particular you'd like to eat? - I was shocked. Did he just mean he wanted to get closer to me? "Wow. An idol who asks her fan to use a more colloquial register and who tells her he wants to be close to her. Someone must have blessed me for real." I couldn't believe my ears and my eyes once again, but that was it. I just needed to get used and to be honest, I was thrilled. - Well then I suppose we can do this. I don't have any preference anyway, especially because I don't know Korean food very well. So...it's up to you, Jin. - I smirked in the end, using the friendly register and he smiled back, understanding my intentions. - Good! Then I will make you something very delicious and special! Just wait for it! - I bowed and thanked him a thousand times then finally headed to the bathroom and prepared for the new starting day.
 
When I finished getting dressed and putting makeup on, I opened the door and found a sleepy Yoongi in front of me. - Oh! Yoongi oppa, good morning! Did you need the bathroom? I'm sorry for taking so long...- I lowered my head in apology and tried to fly away to set the passage free, but surprisingly he blocked me taking my arm. - Please, I'm the one who'd like to apologize about...yesterday...I mean I'm sorry if I was a little too harsh. Joesonghabnida! - he lowered his head like I did before and I begged him not to. "I've always known he may seem a bit grumpy, but in the end he's very sweet and caring, especially with us ARMYs". I dind't want him to worry at all. - No need to apologize! It's ok, I think you behaved pretty normally. On the contrary, thank you so much for accepting me in your dorm. Not everyone would have done it. You guys are the best! - I cheered with thumbs up and applauded a bit and the small guy finally beamed and his smile was the heartiest I had ever seen. I was definitely going to have a heart attack. "No good." I quickly waved at him and escaped to the kitchen. Seokjin was wearing a white and pink apron over his clothes while frying something on the stove and I found it extremely cute. - Jin oppa! You really look like an umma! - I hopped until I reached one of the kitchen chairs and politely sat down. - He turned his head slightly to look at me and grinned. - Beth! Now you know why they call me so. You know, sometimes it really looks like the five are my sons. - he turned his head again, like he had said the most natural thing, and went back to his cooking, concentrating on the pan. "Wait, something's strange. Five? BTS are 7 and excluding himself, the others are 6." I might have guessed what he meant, but I wanted to a bit. - Wait. Five? You know, the remaining members are 6...- I smothered a laugh and waited for his reply. - Well Namjoon is the father of co...Whatever, they're all children. - he looked nervous and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "NamJin, NamJin." He tilted his head and glared at me but after some seconds he started laughing too. - I knew it! I knew it! Well I'm just kidding, maybe...- as we kept laughing someone rushed in, interrupting us. - What what, what's so funny? I want to laugh with you too! - he was still wearing his pajamas pants or training pants and had some hairpins on his head, his cheekbones sharper than usual due to the wide grin on his face. - Hoseok oppa! Good morning! Nothing, I just discovered your parents! - I chuckled and glanced at Jin who kept smiling while looking at J-Hope. - Wae..? What, my parents? What did you do? - he pretended to be serious, but we knew he was playing with us. - Relax, relax Hobi. Beth was just telling me that it really looks like I'm your mother and you are my children. - he winked at me and then smiled back at Hobi. - Oh okay, that's true! Jin ummaaa have you made breakfast yet? - as usual he yelled and started skipping around like a kid. - Of course I have, you fool! And not thanks to you. Now come on, sit down and I'll feed you all. Where is the rest of you fools' crew? - he took the dishes and gave them to Hobi, demanding him to set the table and he immediately obeyed. - I think Suga Hyung was showering and Jungkook was playing with the iPad. I don't know about Rapmon and the 95 line. -
 
Jin frowned and stopped what he was doing for a while, as if he was thinking. - Aaaaish these kids, they will never learn. Hobi would you mind calling Kookie and Namjoon? We should let Yoongi take his time. Beth, could you please go wake Tae and Jimin up? - Hoseok soon rushed to accomplish his duty and Jin was still looking at me with a quizzical look. - Um ok, I suppose right now I'm the only one who can do it. I'm going. - I stood up and headed to the stairs although I was a bit worried. What if they still were in their pajamas? Or whatever is their sleeping outfit. "What if they're wearing nothing? Oh Beth what the hell are you thinking. That's why you should knock first." I calmed down and started going up. I mean, what could have possibly happened? Not like I was a thief. I was just a girl who was going to wake her roommates up. Everything alright. I arrived in front of the door and knocked. No reply. I knocked a bit harder and waited for an answer. After a while the door opened and I froze. I couldn't move an inch.
- Yeah, who is it? Oh. Beth! -