Chap. 1: Be their tutor?!

Snow White and the 7 Sonyeondan

It was May 20th. I had finally arrived at Incheon International Airport after a 15h30 travel and a 2h30 of waiting for the change of aircraft at the Istanbul Airport. I was devastated and my trip wasn't ended yet. I still had to reach the dorm, meet their inhabitants and adjust my luggage. My heart was sobbing a little. "I hope they're all nice girls". I cheered up and walked towards the exit, where I was supposed to be escorted to the dorm by the company's driver.

There were many people greeting other people, hugging, kissing, bowing and holding papers with names printed on. As soon as I saw a woman and a men holding the cartel "Ms. Elizabeth Franklin" I waved at them and greeted them in Korean. - Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Elizabeth, I'm very pleased to meet you and grateful for your help! - They greeted me back, the man took my baggage and we walked to the parking. Well I was a bit surprised to find out I was about to get in a luxury car. "Wow, how wealthy is this company? And in what kind of dorm am I gonna work?"

We entered the car. Even the seats were luxurious, that had to be real leather because it smelled so good. The man was driving while the woman on the passenger seat gave me a paper envelope and told me I would have found some stuff and instructions inside. I thanked her and opened the envelope to see what was it about. I extracted a bunch of keys, supposedly belonging to the dorm, a badge with my picture and two writings on it, my name and "roommate". "Weird" I thought. Eventually I found some won, the Korean change, and a letter. I put all the items in my bag and I attentively started reading the letter.

Dear Miss Franklin,

The company would like to welcome you to Seoul. We hope you had a safe and pleasant travel and that you will have a great time in South Korea.
As you already know, our employees will soon you to the dormitory where you are going to stay and help its inhabitants. In this regard we would like to give you some information and instructions.
In the envelope you will find a bunch of keys: the red key opens the dorm's entrance door, the blue key belongs to your own personal room (ROOM D) and the green key opens your personal locker who is located in the common room. There is also an additional metal key to your personal safe in your room. We recommend you to take good care of these keys and to contact us immediately if you were to lose one of them.
You will also find an identity badge whom you are supposed to always wear around your neck inside the dorm.
Moreover we gave you 400 000 won for your personal expenses and you will receive 125 000 won at the end of every week. We hope it is enough but if you will ever need anything we please you to ask. We are glad to help you with your stay at the dorm in any possible way. You will find more info as soon as you get to the dorm.
Best regards
Director Kim.

After reading the letter I was even more confused and curious, what kind of dorm was it to have so precise instructions? The car stopped and the employees informed me of our arrive at the building. The woman opened my door and escorted me out of the car while the man took my luggage out and put it in front of the door. They told me they had to go and we greeted again. I observed the modern building, its grey walls and its large windows. It had two floors and a parking beside. I sighed and took they keys from the bag, put the red one inside the lock and went in, eyes wide open staring.

There was silence, for a moment I thought it was empty so I glanced around dragging the suitcase along. - Hello? Anybody in? I'm the new roommate and mistress. - I whispered in Korean, not wanting to shout and disturb. No reply. I repeated myself a bit louder and still no answer. I started walking along the corridor, looking at least for my room. - So the letter said Room D, right? Let's see...why isn't there any map here? - I snorted while looking around. On the left there were stairs bringing to the upper floor of the dorm and on the right side there was a large room with 2 black sofas, a big TV, a fridge bar with metal stools, a long teal carpet. "This must be the living room".

I was totally absorbed in my exploration that I didn't notice a presence in there. - And what would you need a map for? - a male voice echoed through the room. - Well of course to find my room and to understand something here! - I replied only for him to answer back again with a sarcastic tone. - Your room? And what is it there to understand? - he was sitting on one of the sofas, busy with his laptop. His hair was so bright, I couldn't define the color, it looked like blonde/green. - Wait, are there also boys in this room? - I was even more confused. - There are only boys in this dormitory. - another male voice behind my shoulders startled me. - That's why I'm curious about you being here and looking for your room. - the guy on the sofa continued and finally turned to look at me. He was wearing glasses and his skin was pale white and as bright as his hair, it looked so soft. His almond-shape eyes were so deep and so familiar and so were his narrow but plump lips. He was wearing a black loose t-shirt who exposed his skin on the shoulder. He looked so pretty and so small and...Jesus Christ! I finally remembered and I couldn't believe it. I immediately turn to find another handsome guy, tall, at least taller than my 1.63 m body, brown wavy hair over his eyes, brown his eyes too and a pink heart-shaped mouth. He was holding a Super Mario stuffed toy. Behind him other two guys had gathered, one had blonde/pink hair and round glasses, very tall, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and the other one had dark hair with bangs and sharp cheekbones, curious as well with his mouth forming an "o". What the hell was going on?

- You gotta be kidding me...- I really couldn't believe my eyes. - This a joke, right? You're all actors and there are hidden cameras around, isn't it? Hey come on, come out! You managed to make fun of me so now you can stop pretending! - I laughed nervously, my head spinning and my heart heavy, clearly not enjoying the joke. - Miss, I don't know what you're doing here but we are not actors and we are not joking. This is our dorm and we are Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS. - exclaimed another guy coming down the stairs in the corridor. His brown hair covering his charming eyes, his lips, his nose, that couldn't absolutely be a joke, all of them couldn't be acting. In the meantime the last 2 boys came rushing and asking what was going on - a guy with orange hair and a sleeveless shirt revealing his toned arms and a black-haired guy with weird bangs and a red beanie. - May we know who you are and why are you here? Are you a sasaeng fan? An obsessed fan? That's why you're here? - again spoke the green-haired guy who now I recognized as Yoongi or Suga oppa. - Umm...no! Absolutely no! Well I mean I like you but I'm not crazy, I'm not a stalker! -
- That's what a stalker would say. - smirked the boy with Mario toy, Seokjin. I kept trying to explain but suddenly I forgot everything I had been studying and couldn't spell a single phrase properly.

- Wait wait wait. Everybody calm down, I'm the leader so I'm gonna take care of this. No need to worry. - the pink-haired guy, Namjoon or better known as Rap Monster, silenced the others. He then approached me and started talking me in English. - Hello I'm Namjoon, the leader of the group. Do you feel more comfortable speaking English miss...? - he suspended the question reminding me he didn't know my name. - Oh, Elizabeth! My name is Elizabeth! Please wait, I-I have a badge! Here. - I quickly took the badge from my bag and handed it to him. - Oh great. Here it says "roommate". Do you have any idea why is that? I mean clearly you're not a boy and you do not work here. - he chuckled. I was glad he was so nice and caring. - Oh well actually I do! I also have a letter. I have been escorted here by a company who offered to pay my studies and give me an accommodation in exchange for my working at the dorm, but I don't really know what I'm supposed to do. They brought me here so I don't think I got the wrong place, but still I don't understand. I mean, this can't be really happening, it's crazy. I'm dreaming, aren't I? - I pinched my arm's skin and even slapped my hand twice but Namjoon blocked me from hitting myself again. - Please don't hurt yourself anymore, it will leave bruises, it would be a waste. I'm sure we will soon find a solution to all of this. - it really seemed a dream, a very strange sick but also amazing dream, but no matter what, my body wouldn't wake up. - Can I see that letter you mentioned before? Maybe we can understand something. - I immediately handed him the letter and he started reading it with a concentrated look on his face. When he supposedly came to the end his eyes widened and glanced at his fellow members. - Director Kim. So what she's saying is right. He sent her here but why? - the others were surprised as well to hear that while I was still dumbfounded. - I'm gonna call him. - he took his mobile phone out of his jeans' pocket and after dialing the number he called. After some seconds the other person answered. - Hello Director Kim, I'm sorry to bother you. We kind of have a situation. Did you actually send a girl at our dorm as the mistress? Oh okay. - he then hung up and turned towards me then to the other members. - He said to open the webcam link.-

Soon Suga did something on his computer then gathered us around him. - Here director, now you can talk. - continued Namjoon looking at the director in the video call. - Hello everybody. Welcome Miss Franklin, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it must have been awkward. I couldn't tell you the truth immediately, you would have thought it was a joke and I wanted it to be a surprise for the guys as well, I thought they would have never accepted if I had told them before. - started the director. He wasn't too old, but he certainly looked mature. I smiled at him trying to understand the whole. - You can say it for sure! - exclaimed Yoongi, maybe he was pissed off by my presence. I felt a bit sad but I couldn't blame him. - Ssssh hyung! Don't say such a thing. - whispered the orange-haired guy, Jimin, my ultimate bias. Yoongi was the second one and Taehyung or V was the third one. Yoongi glared at him, then surrendered and looked back at the webcam. - Please go on director. - the silence filled the room for a second.

- Thank you, Yoongi. So the reason why I hired and sent miss Elizabeth here is first of course because she has a lot of potential and I want her to improve, by giving her the chance to keep studying, but I also want you to improve and that's the main reason for her being here, in your dorm. Miss Elizabeth comes from Rome and has been studying Korean for 3 years and she also knows English, Italian, German, French and some Mandarin Chinese. She also can play the piano, guitar, sing, sew, cook, dance to classical music, paint and she knows yoga. She also has been studying various cultures and she knows many things about other countries and their people. I want her to teach you and help you and you to learn from her and of course to help her too. Understood? - ended the director looking in our eyes trough the laptop. - So, in other words my occupation here would be...? - I asked, still not sure about what he meant. - Be their tutor. During this period you don't have any kind of hard schedules or concerts, just some apparitions in TV shows or other little things. So I want you to take advantage of this spare time to improve yourself and to become the real number ones. I hope you have a pleasant cohabitation and if you have any doubt feel free to ask. - continued the man. - But director are you sure this is gonna be ok? What if the media or the fans find it out? What are we gonna say? - asked a worried Taehyung. That was true, journalists would have assaulted us to tell their own stories and fans would have gone crazy about a girl living with their favorite idols, I knew that well. Would it have been ok? Would this have hurt them? I couldn't help but feel extremely happy in a way, it was a dream becoming truth, but I also couldn't believe it yet so I was afraid too. What would have happened next?

--------------------------------------------

Sooooo this was the first chapter of my first fanfiction, kpop fanfiction! If you liked it please vote, if you didn't tell me what was wrong or if the whole thing xD but I really hope you liked it and you will keep following me, I have many funny scenes in mind :)
Saranghaeeee love you :*